ForumsThe Tavern[necro] AG...At school?!!

65 31718
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Just curious at how many people access/can access AG from school?

I just found out a few weeks ago that i could, although almost every other game site/global community site has been blocked, AG is not! it was quite a surprise!

It is , though, quite laggy haha but HEY! games at school ftw!

• 65 Replies
AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

I can because I was playing ExitPath on a laptop at school (Was schools laptop, not mine). And cool trick Skater Kid, I'll have to try that.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I can't, as my school blocks everything real good. Really good. Not limited to internet access.

I can use a proxy, but that lags everything up.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Try it your self. After you push enter it will return numbers in the first line. For facebook it says "Pinging faceboook.com [69.63.181.12] with 32 bytes of data"

You take just the numbers out of there, and put them into where the web adress would go, and you can get on any site.

My school's computer's security is actually GOOD and blocks https, IP addresses, and pretty much every proxy. Someone had to make one on their own website to use one. You cannot type cmd in run or it will say you don't have enough permissions, you have to type command.com.

Though AG is not blocked on mine.

I wonder if it will be in SC...
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Solution would be ultra surf That how I got to go wherever I wanted in highschool.

In university it's a bit diffrent since nothing is blocked but flash is not installed and you cannot install it under any means.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

My school's computer's security is actually GOOD and blocks https, IP addresses, and pretty much every proxy. Someone had to make one on their own website to use one. You cannot type cmd in run or it will say you don't have enough permissions, you have to type command.com.

Though AG is not blocked on mine.

I wonder if it will be in SC...

Depends on your school.

My school has such good computer security. Making us sign an agreement. You can't even enter Run. They block Armor Games too. Funnily, they don't block Kongregate.

and you cannot install it under any means.

Do they allow USB flash drives?
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

If you try and get the ip for youtube it shows the ip for google instead .

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my cousin used a proxy, cusefan666, he's on here, anyway, the proxy got closed down.. idk why though... i've never tried to get on AG at skewl, guess i'll have to try once i get into highskewl! (im summer break now)

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

I'm at school right now lol.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

AG is block for me at school . So I have to wait until I get home to use AG or... I could use a proxy

I sued to be able to use proxies at the middle school, but at the High School, they can acctually tell when you are using a proxy. I have no clue how they do it but people have been suspended for using proxies. It pises me off.

Ag is blocked for me. Everything is. but using commmand prompt I can get around them. So its all good

My school is so frigging paranoid about their blocked websites, that they acctually blocked command prompt. It is crazy!

I guess the only cool thing about our school, is that their firewall is a piece of sh:t, so you can hack it pretty easily and unblock some websites. The big problem with that though, is that you can get expelled if they catch you.

I don't know what I am supposed to do!

~V~
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

As far as I know only WoW and hosting warcraft 3 games are blocked. You can go everywhere else though. But that might be because I'm going to Devry University.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

I rarely have any chances to at school so no i don't ever do it at school.

Kazamblam
Kazamblam
27 posts
Nomad

Well my school allows Google, Bing, and the other searches... you can do almost anything on their that isn't marked inapproppiate but A LOT of people played Pengiunz and Age of War at "Free Computer Time" in 5th grade... LOL teacher didn't care.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

[quote= valkery] but at the High School, they can acctually tell when you are using a proxy. I have no clue how they do it but people have been suspended for using proxies. It pises me off.[/quote]

Well I better warn my friends about that but they used a proxy to go on Ebay.. They have'nt got in trouble since. They have'nt used Proxy since though either.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Yeah everything is blocked in our school. But the system didn't work very well because one time it knocked out all the search engines because it thouhgt they were p***. LOL. Only way we get games is with flash drives.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I can access it. I played exit path during study hall

Showing 16-30 of 65