ForumsThe Tavern[necro] AG...At school?!!

65 31716
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Just curious at how many people access/can access AG from school?

I just found out a few weeks ago that i could, although almost every other game site/global community site has been blocked, AG is not! it was quite a surprise!

It is , though, quite laggy haha but HEY! games at school ftw!

• 65 Replies
BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

EVERY good site at our school is blocked only game site is this Fupa hting i hat it seriously though why do they block armor is it because its the best flash site?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

why do they block armor is it because its the best flash site?

It's because it's a gaming website , We are supposed to use School computers for learning not playing.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Only way we get games is with flash drives.

Well, at least you get that. I've been able to play a few good games with 'em flash drives. Not at my current school though.

why do they block armor is it because its the best flash site?

No, they block it because it has games which of course kills productivity.
firefox123
firefox123
222 posts
Nomad

I can get on it at school. When i had computer apps we were aloud to play games if we finished our work and i just tried out different sites to see if they worked.

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

i can play armorgames at my school, cause the computer teacher knows me :P and he granted me the administrator password... either way i know how to change the password even if the command prompt was blocked

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I can get any game (except for java games) I want and bring it to school. Unfortunately, it's technically illegal (I made a thread to explain it, deleted).It isn't really that hard though, just common sense.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Same, It's easy to get any game you want.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

It's because it's a gaming website , We are supposed to use School computers for learning not playing.

I know that im just saying there are alot of gaming sites that arent blocked, just none as good as armor. and thing is at my school they dont care if we play games or not as long as we're not failing the class
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That's not logical. If your gonna block one gaming website, might as well block all.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Knight, a system isn't perfect. It tries to block them all but can't.

At my old school FreeOnlineGames and Newgrounds were the only unblocked ones but you had to enter Newgrounds through your profile.

High school filter is stricter. It blocked an individual page on a site for "time wasting" :/

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Knight, a system isn't perfect. It tries to block them all but can't.

I know but what I'm saying is if they try to block one gaming site due to the fact that it kills productivity, why not try to block them all? Try.

Why don't they block NG? I assume it's mostly because they aren't aware of NG or FOG. At my school they haven't blocked Kong or NG.

Hmm.. I forgot something. What other game sites are blocked at your school, BlackIce?

High school filter is stricter. It blocked an individual page on a site for "time wasting" :/

Me too. It said on Snopes, "kidswastingtime".
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

FreeOnlineGames

At my primary school last year ... FOG was'nt blocked neither was AG. but then 3 weeks to the end of the school year , it was blocked. -_-
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Lol, that was so slow of them. Took them that long?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Yeah , They were slow on blocking NG too.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

We don't even have computers at school, so that's a big no-no. :P

Showing 31-45 of 65