ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 34573
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

At least Armor has a good community, every other site ive tried is staler than an old cracker

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

At least Armor has a good community,

Agreed. The others have to much spam, for example Kong of course. We have spam but not as much as thing do...
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

The only one I kind of agree with is ArcaneCoder (since he's probably the only sane person who replied).

1,855 posts
Nomad

@samdwghomie, don't be a hater dude. Haters aren't appreciated on AG

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

@2014631

He isn't really being one, although his comments are derogatory. The people at Kongregate are much more vicious, and I've seen other people here who are much more vocal about Kongregate than he was.

Lol, someone called me an AG fanboy. Those people are way more fanboy-ish than I am.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Someone said,

Itâs just a bunch of nerdy people that make the best games on the internet.

And I replied
Are you stupid? Not everybody makes the games. And donât call them nerds, or else Iâll call you one, nerdâ¦.

Since they got too vicious, I wanted to get back at them. They're probably gonna back at at me, so I'll start making comebacks. XD
Lol, someone called me an AG fanboy. Those people are way more fanboy-ish than I am.

Exactly, they're way more fanboy-ish than we are....And it's just us too, AG regulars posting in that thread. If anybody has a Kong account, get on there please. And back us up. I recommend firetail to, back us up. =D
@samdwghomie, don't be a hater dude. Haters aren't appreciated on AG

I don't think he was being one hater. He kinda was giving examples.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

The thread's activity has subsided. I guess they got bored.

I made that thread simply to gauge, so a lengthy debate (more like a flame war) isn't necessary. I already know what you all think of Kong, so there's no need to make that thread over here.

Hmm.. As soon as it hits 12 am AG time, I'll check how many posts the forums have gained since five days ago.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Since they got too vicious, I wanted to get back at them. They're probably gonna back at at me, so I'll start making comebacks. XD

As Cen puts it, Rule of Troll: You flame, you lose.

I would just leave them alone. We have different objections to their site (i.e. their community sucks monkey balls), but some people do it with the same viciousness.

So we have the same types of idiots they do (just they have more, way more >.&gt.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

So we have the same types of idiots they do (just they have more, way more >.&gt.

Yeah, they have at least ten times as many "X" type (I don't know what to call them.) idiots that we have.
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

wow i cant believe that.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

As Cen puts it, Rule of Troll: You flame, you lose.

I would just leave them alone. We have different objections to their site (i.e. their community sucks monkey balls), but some people do it with the same viciousness.

Oh yeah, I just forgot about Cenny's rule...maybe I should just comment, "calmly". Or I'll stop...lolz...
1,855 posts
Nomad

The thread's activity has subsided. I guess they got bored.

Well knight, there's really nothing else to talk about. Yay, one million posts, okay, now it's been 11 pages about it, so maybe we should stop talking about it lol
Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

Wow one million post

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

@2014631

Well Dan, I'm talking about my Kongregate thread. Some people can still talk about one million posts, if they've been away.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Ohhhh the kongregate one. My mistake. Yeah, but now most people are just posting for the heck of it, and for post counts.

Showing 91-105 of 267