ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 36400
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

how many posts does kong have total? but more importantly, how many did they have after how ever long this forum has been up

Why don't you answer the first question by yourself by counting all the threads xD

If I could live in AG sadly I would.

How do you live in AG? You mean the HQ?
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

was anyone there when we got 1337?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

how many posts does kong have total?

A lot more than us. But don't worry. They're full of spam and stuff. Like saying they hate AG for on apparent reason/explanation.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

A lot more than us. But don't worry. They're full of spam and stuff. Like saying they hate AG for on apparent reason/explanation.

alot of us hate then for not reason too.

^^ i said alot, NOT all
1,855 posts
Nomad

Actually, Kong's is more active, BUT Kong is full of spam.

Hahahaha, I love it when people say that. Here's proof you're wrong:
Armor Games stats

kongregate stats

also, Armor Games's facebook page has much more followers than kong.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

alot of us hate then for not reason too.

Not necessarily. Probably the newbies would. I hate the Kong users who spam and who DON'T give an explanation for what they hate or what they pick.

And 201, I was just a guess...lolz. Also, the users at Kong are more vicious. Probably more vicious than 420.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

No, I literally mean live in AG. I'd make it possible and it'd be heaven.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Well vinster, most people think that Kong is much bigger. Actually it's much smaller. Lol, I can be vicious too. I leave a mean comment on Kong's FB a LOT lol

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Huh lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well vinster, most people think that Kong is much bigger. Actually it's much smaller. Lol, I can be vicious too. I leave a mean comment on Kong's FB a LOT lol

A person on Kong called us nerds. And I called him a nerd. Eh...not that vicious. But...

Remember Cenny's rule: You flame, you lose.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Oooh Vinster what a burning comment lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

But it's true. If you flame. You get a warning, or you get banned. So technically you lose.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Kong's forum community is somewhat larger than ours and is definitely more active. Notice that they have around 1.7 million posts and double the amount of threads that we have.

As for actual traffic, either we have roughly the same of more traffic than they do.

You also can't really trust Cubestat too much?

Since this thread hasn't died yet, I might as well.................................

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/833/forumstatsjune182010w24.png

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

A person on Kong called us nerds.

Some Kong users seem to have a problem with us ,AG users. I have a Kong account but I barely use it. I just started a topic on there Called Armor Games in off topic saying "What Do You Think of AG?

I think it has better layout , Plus on here there is too much spam. D:"

Haha Kong users will probably start arguing in there.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

It got deleted ... What a surprise...

Anyway AG is turning 5 this year am I correct? Or has this already happened?

Showing 121-135 of 267