ForumsWEPRIts grading time again!

33 6988
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well its finaly here, time to change classes, or almost there, we still have 3 weeks of school.in my grade its time to move up to highschool, we've gotten to visit the highschool and got our papers to choose classes, and we got a NEWSPAPERto choose our classes from, and its not going to be easy to decide, but i just made this post for everyone moving up a grade, and the people not in school anymore, good luck anyway

• 33 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@asherlee, YA CRIMSON TIDE

@armed blade, atleast im only going to be a freshman for a year, or am i 0.0

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok guys i gotta go

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Am warning you, failing ninth grade will suck, and those almost seniors from last year will get to talk to their new-college buddies and say you're still an acceptable target.
[Just assuming, but still, rofl XD]

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

OMG all of you who hate highschool, I hate school too, but being a freshman is the @#&*!!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Heh heh heh.

The American education naming system is so whack. Somebody give me the history of all the terms? Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior...why must it be organised the way it is!?

Why not just use Year 1-12 and stuff? :P

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, we do call it by the numbers, too. I'm not sure where those terms came from, in fact. What else would you call someone in college if not a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm in 10th grade, but I'm homeschooled, so I really don't care about all this craziness.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I was home-schooled (kind of) for a year. My entire soccer team had to withdraw from high school and travel, so they hired us private tutors. It was a strange year...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I'm homeschooled because after the last school year, the principal of my old school was caught up in some kind of sex abuse scandal...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Only in America...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I could tell that the guy wasn't quite normal, though, if ya know what I mean...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

*In a redneck voice* :

Huh, that's thu nahs thang 'bout them hah school girls... I kayp gettin' older an' they stay thu same age... huh huh huh

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

no, moegreche, it was elementary school girls... that's worse...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

rofl!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

*In Cleveland's voice* :

Awwww, that's nasty...

Okay, I'll stop now!