ForumsThe TavernDisturbing call...

36 7326
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Link to the video: Disturbing Call

I know that most will think this is a hoax or fake. This is because we naturally write things off as fake if we don't have stronger (or more apparent) evidence for something. So, try to take this for what it is, and just imagine if it was really true. It gave me chills.

• 36 Replies
Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

I totally think this is real and not a prank

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

weird stuff is going on in area 51 and noone will find out except i the military because theres no way you can break in and you need a military invatation to go there

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, this is a really weird and sort of cool call, but I'm not sure that I believe the voice coming form the guy because it does sound a little fishy to me, but if it's real then WOW that's some insane stuff.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

that call was very disturbing.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I do not, never have believed in aliens, I love playing halo and my favorite movie is Independence Day... And I dream of becoming a fighter pilot... but... Oh my god... I was playing halo while listening a paused it... Scary... It seems to be a fake harassment call maybe... But that guy really did lose all transmit... Some guys get there kicks like this but think on it this way: How could an alien speak English, no whats going on that particular radio, or how could he/they/it tap a cellphone, how could they gain the knowledge, the intelligence to do all this and to know, the government isn't crazy and neither am I.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

It's totally a fake. I looked at the rest of his movies and most of them have something to do with aliens. He's just an alien obsesser trying to get people to believe in his theories.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

It's totally a fake. I looked at the rest of his movies and most of them have something to do with aliens. He's just an alien obsesser trying to get people to believe in his theories.

You never know, on one hand you have a point, but mabey they (the show) wanted more ratings so they planned all this! Lot's of people do odd things for money. You just never know, and wow the is with me now!.....
The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

lil blaze has a point. everything on the radio, even news is a form of entertainment.

coast to coast is at its finest when they're 1 second away from 'the truth' and the line disconnects or they shut down or something happens. its beautifully done, but i swear that show has more connection problems than any in the history of call in radio.

however that being said. there is some creepy weird stuff out there. but supporting that... a race of aliens that has mastered intergalactic travel is going to be bested by some dork with a dial tone and a popular radio show?

if thats the case Howard Stern should be the secretary of defense

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

It's fake its a hoax. They went off the air, he can make that happen he can turn it off it's complicated it was a hoax!

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a hoax, if aliens wanted to take over Earth they could have done it already.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

yeah that was freaky

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

thats is weird did anybody else besides me watch the warn ing video that was in the related videos section

Jamzzy88
Jamzzy88
113 posts
Nomad

creepy

g_dawg
g_dawg
20 posts
Nomad

What I find strange is that Coast to Coast's satellites got cut all the sudden. I mean what are the odds of their satellite going out right when this guy calls and right after he says they could locate him. I mean that guy sincerely sounded panicky.

they could have just manually cut the line to make it look like the government was covering them up.
g_dawg
g_dawg
20 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a hoax, if aliens wanted to take over Earth they could have done it already.

not true. they could have the technology to get here but no weapons to take us over. just like in stephen king's dreamcatcher, a previous alien species, a peaceful one, could have made ships and then died off, then the second species could take the ships and spread through out the universe, but they wouldn't be able to shoot us, so they'd need to infest us like parasites.
Showing 16-30 of 36