ForumsThe TavernDisturbing call...

36 7313
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Link to the video: Disturbing Call

I know that most will think this is a hoax or fake. This is because we naturally write things off as fake if we don't have stronger (or more apparent) evidence for something. So, try to take this for what it is, and just imagine if it was really true. It gave me chills.

• 36 Replies
g_dawg
g_dawg
20 posts
Nomad

How could an alien speak English, no whats going on that particular radio, or how could he/they/it tap a cellphone, how could they gain the knowledge, the intelligence to do all this and to know, the government isn't crazy and neither am I.

and as for this, if they can engineer a craft (or grow one, certain people say they could have biological craft) that can travel trillions and trillions of miles before they die (assuming they die) their IQ, if measured by human standards, would be something like 1,000,000. honestly, learning a language? not hard. tapping a phone? why can't they disguise themselves as humans and buy one? to put it blatantly, our minds, while vastly advanced by our standards, are far too inferior to any species that could do this. we still assume that an alien would be a biped. why can't they be triped? why do they even need legs? when you sit there and think about it, you realize our insignificant thought process. why would they think like us, be greedy, want domination? maybe they'd be happy with just floating around out there.
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

If the government cut off their satalite from that thing, im pretty sure they would ahve killed that video on youtube also, i think the hole thing is a hoax/hackker guy

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

ok now that was disturbing

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

look... these extraterrestrials have some technology that we've never even dreamed about.
And because he was just realeased on a medical discharge from Area 51, you know that both the U. S. Government and the ETs were tracking his every move...

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

well he says he had a medical discharge last week so he could be insane, he sounds delusional and having a break down and if that was happening to me i wouldent call a show, i would call somene higher up, yet the discharge could be for anything, but he still sounds delusional to me, so i personaly belive it is not a hoax, yet what he is saying is not true, just his imagination...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

well... if he wanted to contact as many people who would be interested in what he was saying, it would make sense that he would call that show...

Showing 31-36 of 36