ForumsWEPRThe Army

59 11087
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Can it ever be right/wrong to kill another human being?

• 59 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Why do you keep using the word 'we' Armed_Blade? Do not try and pawn others into the acts of fools. Now, granted some poor decisions have been made, we can all see that, but our nation is still great.

Do not believe me? If our forefathers had not came to and established America, you Armed_Blade (holding to the faith of Islam) could be decapitated if the government found out. Without the founding of America, none of us would have the freedom to believe whatever we wish to believe, and we would have to hide our beliefs (well, we would freedome to believe what we would, but we would have to flee to some outer-country, with none of the leisures we have in modern society). Now that does not sound very 'good', does it?

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

IT COULD BE RIGHT AND WRONG WE NEED TO KILL PPL LIKE THEM IN IRAQ FIGHTING AGAINST US AND SELF DEFENCE AGAINST PPL LIKE MUGS AND RAPIST MY DAD DO COP TRAINING I KNOW A GOOD MOVE IF YOU GET PUSHED TO THE FLOOR AND GET KICKED ROLL UP IN A BALL THEN ROLL ON THERE LEG YOU CAN EITHER BREAK IT OR GET THEM TO THE FLOOR AND CANT GET BACK UP I WILL JUST USE THAT

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

jokes 2 bestgamer123 nice moves bruv but on a more serious note i belivve killing is nescessary but i still belive the world needs pacifists and that their opinions are still very relevant because when pacifists are gone who will say no to killing and murderers. That said i belive self defence killings and killings in the army are ok to keep the world safe as someone famous once said'' all that is needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing''

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

if i had 2 kill sum1 in my plane(i wana b an raf pilot)i wudnt lose slleep over it

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

i think it's sad that the justification for killing people is to prevent violence... ironic, a little?

couldn't people strive to have fewer wars? wouldn't that be better than rationalizing the cause

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

wars are sometimes the only answer look at ww2. All those japs and germans desered what they got

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

the ultimate cause of WWII was WWI, as the Germans wanted revenge on France. WWI was caused because Serbia wanted to form a state (like all the other countries seemed to be doing), Germany didn't want them to, Russia moved some troops to the border in case war broke out (they would help Serbia), Germany called that an act of war, and then it escalated. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST GET ALONG?

xFACERIPx
xFACERIPx
39 posts
Nomad

ummm.........nope. the ultimate cause of ww2 was adolf hitler creating a political party that wanted to ethnically cleanse the world. although jewish people were the main target, hitler also wanted to rid the world of the homeless, mentally retarded people, blacks, and anyone else that wasn't tall, blone haired and blue eyed, and strong. which is ironic because he was none of these. what he basically wanted to do was create a perfect race of people. he thought that jews were really the cause of everything that was wrong with the world. he was horribly wrong.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

the ultimate cause of WWII was WWI, as the Germans wanted revenge on France. WWI was caused because Serbia wanted to form a state (like all the other countries seemed to be doing), Germany didn't want them to, Russia moved some troops to the border in case war broke out (they would help Serbia), Germany called that an act of war, and then it escalated. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST GET ALONG?

ummm.........nope. the ultimate cause of ww2 was adolf hitler creating a political party that wanted to ethnically cleanse the world. although jewish people were the main target, hitler also wanted to rid the world of the homeless, mentally retarded people, blacks, and anyone else that wasn't tall, blone haired and blue eyed, and strong. which is ironic because he was none of these. what he basically wanted to do was create a perfect race of people. he thought that jews were really the cause of everything that was wrong with the world. he was horribly wrong.

Well really both of you are right, but FACERIP has the "real" idea behind the war.
xFACERIPx
xFACERIPx
39 posts
Nomad

thanks lil gangsta

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Actually, WWII began as separate wars on opposite sides of the world - Japan wasn't technically allied with Germany and Italy until late in the war. Though Italy should never have gotten involved, for all the good they did...

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well the only way i would kill someone is when ww3 happens

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

it is not right for a human to kill a human period.

unfortunately there are people out there who don't want to be diplomatic they just want to kill.

So the army is a good thing

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

the army is a good thing but u cant just label them murderers and also ww2 began 4 many reasons, the policy of appeasement the USA being isolationists and not caring 4 europes troubles(but when they did join they were damn good) hitlers actions to name just a few u cant oversimplify a complex situation

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

um... that's not actually how the war started... it wasn't because europeans wanted to save the innocent, it was because they were afraid germany was going to become a huge power, as it violated treaties saying it wasn't supposed to gain any more territory, starting with the partition of poland
Showing 31-45 of 59