ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647755
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It worked SSTG, thank you good, sir knight

You're welcome fellow builder.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

we have another spammer: flamered12345678 - "hit me" x5

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

(Vikings singing) Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam ... spam, spam, spam, spam ... lovely spam, wonderful spam ...

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Just try and get me now!

Did anyone get this, or is my method just too obscure?
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

Just try and get me now!

I couldn't get your king, but I did manage to get my "OPENING A BLACK HOLE" Achievement Award after lobbing 35 of those potions at it. LOL
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I can't get that stake to kill the king, it goes up, leans against the king but he doesn't die.
I found something cool though.
I shot a vortex right in front of the Trebuchet, waited 9 seconds, shot another one as the first one exploded, projecting the second one pass the king. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I forgot to try it on my high speed computer and a really slow one. I think I placed the vortex on just about every spot under the spike with no results yet. What page is that thing on so I don't have to look?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What page is that thing on so I don't have to look?

1689, but you can't do it with any ordinary throw. There's a special way to get potions and parachute bombs to fly further. This is also the trick to beating There is Still a Way.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SIMPLE JUNGLE DOMINO
Spammer testing - ha ha ha ha

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

I have a idea for a castle but I'm not sure how to do it, (or even if it can be done) I was wondering it everything can be flipped 180 degrees to make an Australian "down under" castle. that would be fun to play if your targets are upside down.

can the background and catapult be flipped???
I guess you could "fix" every castle part to appear upside down, I don't know how to make things hover in mid air yet, can our royal people be upside down too without dying?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

1689, but you can't do it with any ordinary throw. There's a special way to get potions and parachute bombs to fly further. This is also the trick to beating There is Still a Way.
Man, I love yer schit! Fcuk the peons, this is serious stuff! Gamer time - Level 10 of 9!
randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

I got it in 3 shotshttp://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n491/1958morris/ididit_zps28e704da.jpg

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

RICOLA[url=http://armor.ag/225p7]

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad
Showing 15106-15120 of 21405