ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647308
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Okay, here is something cool. I will post this later on the modify thread.

If you place a [,1][","] after the angle of the component, you cannot touch it when you import it back on the screen. However, once you have done this, you can modify the terrain all you want and it won't move including burying the component. Cool eh? Normally, the component will jump around with the terrain but this procedure (while you are editing) locks it!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you place a [,1][","] after the angle of the component, you cannot touch it when you import it back on the screen. However, once you have done this, you can modify the terrain all you want and it won't move including burying the component. Cool eh? Normally, the component will jump around with the terrain but this procedure (while you are editing) locks it!

Thanks to me, I discovered that a few days ago. I was going to use it as a joke but it has a real purpose after all.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

HEY, WAIT FOR US YOU S** of a b****!

Ha ha, you can throw a projectile without even touching them and they die anyway.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

@ SSTG - dude - we posted a level at the same time - what are the odds of that ? didnt that happen a couple times before some time back?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

COWARDS HIDEOUT

@ SSTG - dude - we posted a level at the same time - what are the odds of that ? didnt that happen a couple times before some time back?

Yeah. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ RESCATA A LA PRINCESA
Using the above info, I modified this level way after I had buried the trolls!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

COWARDS HIDEOUT - idk whats supposed to happen there, but it didnt work - i threw the firejar at the 1st guard on the middle level, everyone died but the knight & peasant and only one shot left for two people that were far apart

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

COWARDS HIDEOUT - idk whats supposed to happen there, but it didnt work - i threw the firejar at the 1st guard on the middle level, everyone died but the knight & peasant and only one shot left for two people that were far apart

Try again, it doesn't work 1 out of 5 times but it usually does the next time.
It worked every time during testing though.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I haven't gone through all of them, but of those that I played, I think THE XANADU DIRECTIVE, One Gew Over The Cuckoos Nest, and SOCHI 120 K JUMP are the best, along with one I can't remember the name of where a guy is launched into his grave.

On Tudor Manse and Learn to Throw Long, I tested these levels a crap load of times and they always worked! Now, once I have posted, they sometimes fail - Crap! I may post them again in a month with fixes...

I found no fault with Throw Long. I only needed two tries and a chicken.

AWKWARDLY STABLE
Can ya do it with a chicken in 2 shots?

Well... kind of, except now I have this extra chicken I don't know what to do with. Maybe I could roast it or something...
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

I can't remember the name of where a guy is launched into his grave.
- BOTH FEET IN THE GRAVE
Showing 15661-15675 of 21405