ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647251
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

spammer alert - snuffer2 posted his The Back-Bone of Safety again

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sorry I've been busy with personal matters and raising a new puppy with all the good and bad things about it.
Meanwhile, here's a level 2 EXPIRE CRAP LEVELS .

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

what bread of puppy did you get?

I'm not sure, I usually get full breed dogs but this one is Pomeranian mixed with ****h Tzu but I'm not sure. It's a girl and she's cute as can be but she's feisty so it'll take a while to potty train her and make her quit biting the leach. xD
She's only 10 weeks old and she weighs around 3 pounds.
I didn't want a new dog yet but my GF had a hard time coping with the death of our beloved Noel so.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I was bored so I made this
It can be done in one!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@sstg - schit dawgs are cool except for one thing maybe. Their breeding was good hearing so that when the enemy approached, they would yap and wake the guard dawgs! And, they can hear a pin drop at 100 meters - just sayin...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@sstg - schit dawgs are cool except for one thing maybe. Their breeding was good hearing so that when the enemy approached, they would yap and wake the guard dawgs! And, they can hear a pin drop at 100 meters - just sayin...

Lhasa Apsos were guarding the Tibetan monasteries and would bark when someone was getting too close. They are similar to the schit Tzus.
I'm not sure my puppy has any of that though, I'll know when she's older.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Flight of Icarus

That was cool Viking bro.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

The Flight of Icarus
That was cool Viking bro.
- it sure was - after a few attempts, i took out him, his father and the other columned patio with one shot of the triple bombs
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

what bread of puppy did you get?
- pardon me for saying so randy, but when it comes to bread of dogs, i believe its spelled breed - not bread - bread is something u use for sandwiches & toast
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

also.... i really could use at least a couple more participants in my build challenge besides just randy and me

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

two thieves were BREAKING INTO A BANK, but the bird-brained burglars miscalculated by a few feet and dug directly under the 500 lb safe...

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Showing 15736-15750 of 21405