ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647026
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

my version - CHEATING KING 2 - The royal fart is meeting his favorite whor3 in her tower. The queen, who suspected something, had him followed

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

FishPreferred, your image looks like an early sextant to me, (a star navigational aid for ships for those that don't know)

It does, sort of, although I've never seen one with a cornered dial. It's made to resemble the famed compass and square of the freemasons.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I was bored a while back, so I used the picture editing thing in Word to make some variations on it. It turns out you can do a hell of a lot with Microsoft Office 2010 once you know your way around it. I ended up with one that looks like an x-ray image and another that looks like a gold plaque.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

PILLAR PUNISHMENT - i got this idea from random

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae29/philjhs82/GOLDSEXTANT_zps8a943ec0.jpg - i did this in Paint Pro 7

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I love the cheating king levels haha

Solar Charged Palace

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

This is not the first, but the fourth castle I designed to completion for this round.
Pyramide du Louvre
It was the first, however, to not fall down on its own or morph into a bucket of lag!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

YE OLDE WOOD CASTLE
The stingy king didn't want to spend too much gold for his castle so...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

YE OLDE WOOD CASTLE

SOB, it worked perfectly during testing and on my first try after submitting it but now the floor breaks before the guard catch on fire so you have to wait until the beams are gone to throw a BFR.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

AX MEN ACCIDENT - i switched my entry for this one

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts