ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647006
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

i wonder if theres a way to puck a "lock" on how many times someone can play by detecting their ip address and limiting them to only one play every 24 hours?

I told boppins about the cheating a while ago. Maybe if he gets enough complaints he'll fix the PE for good.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

I told boppins about the cheating a while ago. Maybe if he gets enough complaints he'll fix the PE for good.
- i cant tell him anything, because the box aint there for me to leave a message and idk why that is - anyway, to the play repeater: youre a corpse rotting, chickensh__ , motherf-ing, snot-nose, a-hole, coxucker, SOB dckweed
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Sorry its so weak.. i had to provide only weak projectiles to make it slightly challenging! xp

Pagoda Princess

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

LAST REFUGE

It's possible to do it in one using the triple bombs.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TROLL PISS on KING
Get that disrespectful scum! :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

i think i figured out whos screwing with my games - i think it might be my gf's son : /

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

the member's name is jeremyphilsonsoetojo - my gf's son's name is Jeremiah Potter (jeremy) and my 1st name is Phil - but i cant decipher the "soetojo" part of it - anyway, ive tried to find his email jeremyphilsonsoetojo@yahoo.com but with no luck - can any of u help me with this? - i really think its him because of this, plus he signed onto armorgames on march 29 of this year - yeah, yesterday

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Great Wall Construction

The Mongolians have acquired a trebuchet thousands of years before it was invented. Use it well.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

soetojo is a surname.

It's an Indonesian surname, and Jeremy's flag says Indonesia.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

It's an Indonesian surname, and Jeremy's flag says Indonesia.
- idk - i just think its too weird that his & my name are together in his username, and that thing about my levels getting messed with, which happened the day he signed up
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

- and also, why would someone with the name Jeremy Philson have an an Indonesian surname ?

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Showing 16216-16230 of 21405