ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646970
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SPIKE VOLLEY
You have to be lucky to get the rock to bounce the right way on this one!
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

WTF is with all the spam crap Theo?
- WTF IS WITH YOU GOIN OFF ON ME ??
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Well either someone hacked your profile or you submitted 3 levels the same!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

remember that tv show 'BJ & the Bear' (NBC 1979-81) with Greg Evigan? well, here's CJ & THE BEAR (with an actual bear)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Here is one of 3 of those levels

SPIKE THE PLAY SPIKER

Followed closely behind by 2 and 3! Plus, you did not post it on this thread so, looks like you got hacked!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I have now built 10 castles..

Siberian Spies

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Once again, Kargothrax has misspelled his name. It's Zargothrax but who is counting? It's almost like the misspelling of Theophrastus! Notice the missing "h"! Either way, AG has some serious issues with privacy settings if one can hack another's profile!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester What's up man, it does seem like you're being a bit meaner then usual?

As for hacking, I see no proof of it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Theo deleted his account giving the reason "You deleted your account with the reason: too much drama on here".

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

That makes me sad, even sadder that Knights were involved.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@ CJ - WTF is with you harassing people over chicken$hit stuff - 1st it was theopHrastus on spamming and now me on Kargothrax - screw you!

Well, if you mean spamming the contest thread, he has a point, although I admit he was a bit blunt about it. On that note:

Theo Gets the Point
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@ fish - why r u killing a member in a level thats already gone? - thats kinda like insult to injury and pretty jacked-up

Because a funeral level wouldn't be fun at all. Besides, I'm sure Theo is still with us in spirit. (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, mums the word)
fearow1
fearow1
1 posts
Peasant

hi

Showing 16291-16305 of 21405