ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646947
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Timber Towers

just kidding, I have no clue

I took a castle I had previously built and replaced all the rectangular wooden roof pieces, like the ones in Timber Towers, and replaced them with doors and stained glass windows. Other than changing the color of the staircases, that's all I did to change the castle. The original with the roof pieces in on my profile, but you have to find it. Haha
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Wow, apparently, Castlemania is not a hit but WTF. You master builders will probably realise how complicated it was to build with the interlocking pieces without it falling apart but can you figure out how to beat it in one shot! Fire and specifically where the TNT does not explode until the transfer of the fire takes place. I will be gone next week to Bogota. I have some meetings with the Colombian Cartel. Pablo Escobar is dead so, I now have to deal with his brother but, all should be good - I will have Kargothrax kill him for me and I want TOTAL obliteration! Pablo's brother killed my friend's brother (truth) in Bogota but $hit happens.. Live life as tomorrow never comes. My good friend SSTG will be voting in the competition next week. Wake up dude, your order of the Magenta has arrived! I think the comp is awesome! Some many meticulous levels. It takes me back to the old days.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Where has our beloved jester gone to?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Where has our beloved jester gone to?

He said something about going to Bogota to meet a (drug?) cartel, and presumably avenge the death of some guy, who was killed by some other guy, who was the brother of some other guy, who was killed, possibly by another guy, and that Kargothrax should (do the work for him?).
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

crazy9 SPAM CLUB
Membership requirement:
Poop in your crib and bring your own milk bottle.

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Rum Barrel High Rise

Inspired partly by Arm_Candy's Rickety Pyramid.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Inspired partly by Arm_Candy's Rickety Pyramid.

Haha dude I use his techniques all the time.. shockholm syndrome was the main influence behind this one.. sort of. xp

Beer for the Desert
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

PLANET OF THE APES

Pretty good! POTA is one of my favorite movie!
I chose the end scene of POTA where Taylor and Nova find the statue half buried in the forbidden zone... Yeah, jamjcpesa's statue is pretty lame, and white... LOL

I thought Linda Harrison was so HOT in the first and second movie. YUM! :O
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The Flame Game

This contraption worked like a charm in the editor, but unfortunately it has a few glitches now that it's a shared design.

Of course, you all won't notice any of said glitches until you figure out the precise order, but if it gets to the point where you've burned all the wood and not everyone is dead, there may be a problem.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Showing 16321-16335 of 21405