ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646839
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Amish Citadel

Can be done in 3. but gold is set at 4.

Actually was worried whether the bomb would last long enough.

I was a little worried that I made the level too short. The bomb lasted for nearly a second longer than it needed to.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Just for Fun :-)

On the first swing of the trebuchet, I purposely didn't let go and the arm got caught in the ice. The ice disappeared, the portal formed and the arm swung back and forth on its own with the end of the chain inside the portal until the portal vanished. That may have been an intentional result, but I've never seen anything like this.

I killed 4/3, but the first wizard was killed offscreen so he counted as 2.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

On the first swing of the trebuchet, I purposely didn't let go and the arm got caught in the ice
I am going to have to find a level I made that apparently only Fish has beaten. The trebuchet string disappears! ha ha ha! And, fire goes thru everything without burning.
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

Crouching jesters
the acid might destroy everything in 1 shot, but i gave you a log if it doesn't, and a chicken too, because some of you are pro like that.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLLS UNDER THE HILL
@jeff2241 - I kinda duplicated your level but attempted to give it a one shot kill just for fun. Hope you don't mind!!!?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3867/14361124334_a1d7b8123e_z.jpg
One shot with a log!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

JESTER'S BEACH HOUSE
Dudes! Awful slow around these parts!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

JESTER'S BEACH HOUSE

This time went I went to pee, only one princess was dead when I came back. I don't know why I always pee right before I play your castles, but I'm turning it into a tradition! Haha

Dudes! Awful slow around these parts!

In the spirit of slowness, I brought out a castle I built 3 months ago but never shared until now. I would say it is weighed down by more lag than anything I've ever shared.

Bronze Arches

I'll build my stone fortress in a few days. I have the best luck in this contest when I submit right before the deadline.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

transcendence by combprince
This is awesome!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PIG BOOTY SPAMS AGAIN This guy is a doofus!

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Neptune built his palace in the middle of the ocean, and he made it completely waterproof, but he didn't consider the possibility of acid rain!

Neptune's Ocean Palace

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Showing 16516-16530 of 21405