ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646838
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

IMPOSSIBLE SHOT 4 NOOBS
In the spirit of @ernie15, I only gave you one shot! Ha ha ha!

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SUCH A SMALL TARGET!
Not all is metal!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Keystone Temple

IMPOSSIBLE SHOT 4 NOOBS

I let go of the trebuchet too early and the parachute bomb flew over everything. But I hit a stroke of luck and it hit the stack of TNT and killed everyone! I'm not the worst noob out there I guess. Haha
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Barbican, Bridge & Bastion
Take away that foundation wall and a few modifications, that would be an awesome 2 shot single bomb entry!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I'm not the worst noob out there I guess. Haha

Ha ha ha - I just tried it as well - easy win! I was going to block that shot but got tired of coding the foundations in front of the trebuchet so, I just stopped short! ha ha ha - Good one! The tunnel shot does work tho with both bombs. I must have destroyed it a hundred times looking for the sequence to build the tunnel but I do now have a template.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

SEND SSTG TO THE DUMPSTER!
SSTG is AWOL - When he returns, he shall be tossed about and thrown in the dumpster with the rest of the rats!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Keystone Temple was surprisingly an overnight success. The makeshift ones I throw together are always my most popular, in comparison to something like Solo Flare which took a considerable amount of time to build.

Towers of Time

CAN YOU WIN? I CAN!

I went to pee right after clicking play, and when I came back, the castle had crushed itself! So I too can win, and I don't even have to take a shot. Haha.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

and when I came back
U must have had a full bladder! ha ha ha... I saw it shifting to the right in testing so, I too waited for it to fall but it took too long. Goes down real quick with fire but am still trying to kill it with one wooden block. I think it can be done. Waiting first is not fair! ha ha ha...
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SEND SSTG TO THE DUMPSTER!

SSTG's is getting bored with the site.
I might come back to CTC2PP at some time or maybe not.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PRINCESA TEMPLE

SSTG's is getting bored with the site.
Then we shall have our way with your rotting flesh mi lord!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Towers of Time
Nice touch! Actually was worried whether the bomb would last long enough.
Showing 16501-16515 of 21405