ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646773
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Attack on Cloud City
Where'd ya hide the dusshbags?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Where'd ya hide the dusshbags?

They're standing in a room above the building, on two planks. I used a stack of invisible columns on the roof to support them in the middle, so, when the building falls, they topple over.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

WINTER VILLAGE
Gotta keep this thread alive!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Finally, a replica I built that doesn't end up falling on its own!

United States Capitol

I used some of the same techniques used by @gh0sts when the jesters took over the Alamo. In mine, however, the royal family has taken over the United States Capitol!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Armor White House
The king liked the American building so much he built one for himself to live in.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Crash the Party

King: Where's that jester? He's supposed to be keeping my guests in good spirits.
Prince: Isn't he still in the gym?
King: What! I told him the trampoline was off limits, I'll bet you hundred to one that's what he's up to. Get the guards to bring him up here.....And, tell them the champaign fountain is for guests ONLY.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CRUMPLE STILLSKIM
Yes, the evil FishMeister made a mockery of CJ's trampoline expertise and thus, it is time for revenge! Fish and his evil brother, Crabs, were dressed as kings and executed at sunset, just for fun! However, the gaol was in much need of repair as it was tended to by strumpets who loved to just enjoy the arses of the knights! CJ, simply put an end to this debauchery with one fell swoop!

Showing 16591-16605 of 21405