ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646796
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

That's a joke right?
Nope!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

That's a joke right?

Nope!
Well, looks like he still has his computer or he is operating out of an internet cafe!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Well, looks like he still has his computer or he is operating out of an internet cafe!

Man, that sucks.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I was referring to his account being deleted again.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I was referring to his account being deleted again.
I dunno - he is all over Facebook so, he's found another computer. Apparently he was not too happy with the last contest results!
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Has anyone seen my creative touch? I seem to have lost it somewhere...

Imploding Tower

Technically it explodes before it implodes, but who is really paying such close attention?

By the way, I've been going through castles on the last few pages, and I came across 'Inertia' by @Ernie15. It took me about three minutes but I was able to kill both people in 2 shots. I've never played a castle before that involved colliding two projectiles in midair, but I always love new challenges!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I've never played a castle before that involved colliding two projectiles in midair, but I always love new challenges!
@Ernie15 never did like "easy" - ha ha ha
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

One Day at the Factory

A user by the name of @The_Barik_Man is spamming the PE. Most of his castles are not castles at all, but just people or one or two walls. I encourage those who build regularly to ridicule him as much as possible.

Showing 16561-16575 of 21405