ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646678
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
thibanglaixemay
thibanglaixemay
1 posts
Nomad

game good

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ'S HILLSIDE BROTHEL
In celebration of RandytheViking's return to CTC, CJ invited the dwindling group to have their way with King SSTGio's Daughters and Wife. "Well", sayeth CJ, "since SSTG aint here, let's partay!!!!"

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TURRET CASTLE (HARD)
It is only hard if you think you can crush it in two shots! I can!!! Buahahahaha!

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

CJ'S HILLSIDE BROTHEL
In celebration of RandytheViking's return to CTC, CJ invited the dwindling group to have their way with King SSTGio's Daughters and Wife. "Well", sayeth CJ, "since SSTG aint here, let's partay!!!!"

right on freaky bro...

WalemKudoz
WalemKudoz
1 posts
Chamberlain

woop, yeah!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TCM Final Solution
TCM Bottoms Up
TCM Triple Crown

All CTC2 levels by by @TrashCan_Man

Note that playing these levels might cause you to go to CTC2 PE but you can get out of it! TCM makes some awesome levels! I also see that @Trismegistus is still trolling the CTC2 PE for talent!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

ok... last time @CourtJester.... is ya or aint ya gonna try somehow to get the building contest going again?

I will have to contact all the other gamers to see if they will participate.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Spank the Jester
Jester was helping build some artistic Golden Arches for McDonald's. Draco shows up and all hell breaks loose.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Kill the Burger Biatches
Draco goes on a rampage at Wendy's to fortify his position at MCD's!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Evil Kingdom of Draco
Just glad you got a job @dracomaleficus so you can keep paying your internet bill and entertain your minions! ha ha ha - the Evil CJ strikes again!..Only one shot specific target works!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Okay, we are on the verge of a new competition but once again, based on the old original rules. Those rules were the same as the Master King, Ernie15 but with a twist. We will have once again, 3 judges but the 3rd judge will be the winner of the last round who will also decide the competition format for the next week's endeavour. @arm_candy, @randytheviking4, @gh0sts, and all others whom have participated. I will notify @ferret that we are starting again.

It is all your duties to solicit other players to compete, not mine but I will do my duty as I find a lot of people building awesome constructions!

My goal here is to build a totally new CTC2PP Challenge Game using all these castles including the ones that @Ernie15 has solicited with your names on it!

Hopefully, @JoeyBetz will spare some of his time and come back to give us a surprise when we win it all with "ahem" Cough cough" the ability to reverse all elements including characters so they face the other direction!

Either way, the winner of each game will win a cookie! (George's Cookies). So the aim is to aim of course but, to use each element and weapon individually. Anybody game?

You can either message me on my profile @courtjester or at @mrcarbonbusiness at gmail.com (I am sure you can figure out how to fix that bad link!

We had a lot of fun on the really old competition and of course, spammed each other for laughs! ha ha ha! I will try to find you the original link but it was for an older CTC game - where the physics were much better and we could drop people in from incredible heights and survive. Game on guys! Bring yer friends - you could win a cookie!!!

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

special delivery

CJ has a hot package for the royals

Showing 16741-16755 of 21405