ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3506452
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CASTLE CONTEST FRIDAY
Note the barrel kill Draco! ha ha ha!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

QUEEN RESTS 4 CONTEST
I will keep that in mind...

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

Barrel Smack Down

who wanted the keg?

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

oh, I'm here but my skill level still sucks, having the hardest time making just the basic structures but I look at it this way, you guys need someone to beat. LOL taking longer than I thought to get the full use of my right arm. typing left handed isnt a picnick either :-/ (BTW, I wasnt trying to start early for the contest, just seeing if I could still make levels that hit in mid-air like I use to, those were the days, eh?)

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

Crossfire

Caught in a crossfire

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ's ANCIENT PYRAMIDS
Okay, there are a few ways to beat this - try them all!

Eels in 1 shots (Hardest)
Ice/Triple Stones in 2 shots (Harder)
Triple Bombs in 1 shot (Simple)

Ha ha ha - tell me how you fare (thee well)....

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Eels in 1 shots (Hardest)

erhm, That would be impossible - ha ha ha - But it can be done in two accurately placed shots and the nice thing is that the splendid beauty remains intact!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ's SECRET CHAMBER
I am good!!! ha ha ha

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

[url=http://armor.ag/23343]

I call it, "Acid Reactor"... I've been trying to master the acid projectile vs ice block for some time now. Fire and Acid are virtually the same in this game, however the acid never destroys the ice. So, In this level i tried to build a structure that would allow the acid to flow in just the way i wanted it to. Any suggestions on how to direct explosions without using the foundation blocks? Also, check out the left side of the tower, it looks damaged

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Acid Reactor is interesting but you should have made some of the steel as Ice near the bomb. Sometimes it didn't work in one shot.

First and foremost, when using TNT, place your TNT first before anything else. I sometimes make a little stockpile to the side and use it accordingly. This way, it is read by the program first and will always react the same!

As for directing shots, remember that this is a physics game so, gravity comes into effect on the missile. Other than that, you just have to make adjustments so it works. One problem is that Joey Betz only allows you to move stuff in 5 increments at a time. Sometimes, I just export the code and modify that number so that the shot works!

You got some interesting levels @CicadaChess - hope to see you in the competition.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

HOW TO DIRECT EXPLOSIONS
Ha ha ha - it missed the first time I played it!!! But those are some ways to do it!
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

@DracoMaleficus and @CourtJester I understand now. What I've been doing is placing the TNT in a "vacancy" surrounded by blocks of different materials. I found that when i was first making the Acid Reactor level I has wood on each side, and that allowed for the tower to buckle and fall over to one side. then I changed one side to stone, then metal and so on, until one time the block shot out to the old men. It works best when you aim the acid or fire right at the left side TNT, otherwise the acid dripping downwards has a random effect. Thank you guys so much I enjoy playing and have been watching your guys' work for several years.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

RE-DIRECTED SHOTS
About the only thing different here is the placement of the missiles in conjunction with the TNT. For whatever reason, it doesn't work every time but enough to submit the thing. The very first shot always works. You will note that the upper bullet goes up and the lower bullet shoots down.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CTC2PP CASTLE CONTEST 27 BEGINS

See this Post for more information. I am counting on the players to get more people involved.

@Ferret, the contest continues...

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

Barrel Slide

kill required royals plus an added bonus non royal kill... its the best i can do in my current health condition :-/

Showing 16771-16785 of 21405