ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455075
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

That was a good one! They all died 3 times that I played! One competition will be log throwing! Ha ha
Ha ha ha, I see what you mean! But stuff happens sometimes!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

PROTECT THE SKANKS!
Sometimes it doesn't work!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Big Ben's House

pic in my profile -

Excellent!
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Custody Battle

Inspired by the castle Forest of the Tree Elves submitted by @gh0sts last year. His uses a stone, mine uses a detonator bomb.

There is a duplicate, which I will try and have removed. More projectiles are available because I accidentally hit the submit button before I made every projectile unavailable.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Hey, @Boppins @Ferret - have you got "Bullet Heaven" hiding in the background as a "hover" button? That is at least the 25th time I have been bumped out of the editor. This time as with many others, I lost the whole level because I wasn't ready to save! This somewhat irks me! And, it's not just one computer but two others so far!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Bullet heaven, is that an ad? Is it only happening with that ad @ObieOdie?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Ferret, I am getting it too and it jumps to the game! It has got to be a hover button but it seems it's placement varies or, it is fixed - I dunno - have @Boppins check it out. It is not your game but methinks Kongregate! It's a pain when you have to refresh to go back to where you were at in the first place! Oh yeah, I agree with @ObieOdie - it only happens in the editor!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ObieOdie @CourtJester I can't seem to duplicate, is there a way you can screenshot the issue for me. Or maybe video? Jing is a tool that could help with that.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Ferret, next time it happens I will see what I can do!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Treasure Lord's Estate

The builder was unusually sluggish today, in both Chrome and Firefox. I noticed it about halfway through building this one. Usually it is only the testing phase that gets slower, but today there was a delay with the cursor.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Stepping Stone Manor My entry... Gotta hit it right!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

SPANK THE MONKEY!
Revised Entry

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
Showing 17401-17415 of 21405