ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3455823
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

4-Alarm

[insert witty---oh, you already did that]

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/494/18573634356_8a00f5857f_z.jpg
[Simple]

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad

Thinly Disguised!
Contest entry - erm, but not as good as @Ernie15's creation

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

There must be something that is the matter with this site, which is causing every game to become so slow that you can't even play them the way they are meant to be played. The first game I played today was Railbot, which I got 5 easy quests from, but not the other two because I could not travel very far without the game becoming slow and skipping so much that I would die 5 seconds before I even knew that I had died. I thought, well why don't I build something in the Crush the Castle game? Extreme lag can't kill me in that game. However, I was wrong, for I could barely place foundation blocks, the mouse hardly moved at all, and changing the terrain was near impossible. I was forced to kill the pages, and it was lucky for me that I had not really built much besides foundation blocks or I would have been upset that it had not been saved.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@GeoffreyXIV - That is not the site - it is either your computer or your web browser. Use Firefox as it works better on this site. If that's not the problem, reboot your computer!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
134 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

@GeoffreyXIV Some of the video ads underneath and above the game window will play automatically during a game, which can slow down the game at times, most noticeably in Chrome. Even if the ads are classic motionless ads, they do not react well with Chrome. If you had to kill your page, it sounds like a shockwave plugin crashed. This has happened to me recently several times with Chrome, and while I sometimes play the game briefly with this browser, I always build and test with Firefox.

I have noticed recently that Firefox is slow as well with this game, but the trebuchet remains steady at all times no matter what in Firefox, and I have never had to kill a page due to a shockwave plugin crashing.

June must have brought in some new ads that slow down browsers. On page 2086, I noted that both of the browsers were much slower than they had previously been, and it was the first recorded account of cursor delay in the castle builder, which you also said you experienced. While it is not usually that sluggish in either browser, sometimes you will hit a lag pocket that makes building very hard. In Chrome, these lag pockets are potentially fatal to your game window. Firefox is more dependable, as it will probably not lead to anything crashing.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Perpetual Motion

You've got to be quick with this one.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/361/18688794902_eb661c9f50_z.jpg After I yawned and gaped, the last guy finally showed up!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Guide for beginning builders is finally finished.

Showing 17431-17445 of 21405