ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3456107
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

THEO'S SWISS CHALET

Yeah I destroyed his chalet, he has no choice but to come baqck after paying his Internet bill. xD
Hey CJ, what did you think of my Wizzing Competition level?
Ever did it?
I used to write my name in the snow when I was young. xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I used to write my name in the snow when I was young. xD
Yabbut, you don't have any snow - ha ha ha ha
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Happy Halloween! xD

BOO!
SKELETON ISLAND TREASURE

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

UNDEAD COUNT SSTGia
Continuing with Halloween stuff.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The NAZIS are COMING!
Not Halloween but to update the danm plays and likes count!

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Put in the scheduler to reset the views & likes counts. They reset daily at midnight, PST. Weekly on Sunday. Monthly on the first of the month, although I don't think many, if any games, show the monthly stat.

As for how the Today/Week lists work, they are similar to the reset periods. Today shows all castles since midnight PST. So if you create a game at night, it will be gone from the Today list the next morning. If you think this should behave differently, discuss!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

As for how the Today/Week lists work, they are similar to the reset periods. Today shows all castles since midnight PST. So if you create a game at night, it will be gone from the Today list the next morning. If you think this should behave differently, discuss!

The levels used to expire after 24 hours until the big crash occurred last year.
After that there was a 8 hours discrepancy. The levels showed seconds ago until 8 hours when they started showing 1 hour until they reached 16 hours.

This week's page levels used to last 7 days but the past two week ends, they disappeared on Friday.
Does it mean it's going to be like this from now on?

Why can't they behave like before?
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

They can behave like before, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what would be best (for players and community).

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

They can behave like before, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what would be best (for players and community).

Personally, I like the 24h/day and 7day/week format.
Everybody is used to it. Maybe you can leave a comment in the game page messenger to reach more players.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52011440@N03/10595708343/

You have players from around the world including some good ones from Russia, Britain, Italy, France, Asia (including Singapore), Hungary etc. Using PST as a reset time is probably not the best time to reset but picking a happy medium may be difficult. Once a level passes the "This Week" category, it disappears forever into the "All Time" list. "Today" is redundant as basically you can see all those levels in "Latest". Change "Today" to "This Week", and add "This Month" to the mix.

As for "My Castles", it would be nice to search this for link by &quotrofile name" and let others play them at will.

Thanks boppins for letting us provide feedback
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Crap, flickr has changed again!
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2856/10595708343_dc6a859643_z.jpg

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WOOAH!!!!