The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647980
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Onyx
Onyx
3 posts
Shepherd

win

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Robospiders

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

darn it! heres the link
http://armor.ag/21wKf

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Perhaps this is cretin's day off. His last one (http://armor.ag/21wIK) doesn't look familiar to me at all. I can only recall one castle with a trebuche in it, and that was one of my micro-miniature models.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Cretin is a good copier and that isn't really difficult. He obviously has been reading the modify code thread.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

DINO & WARLO
This is a re-post to update the plays/likes count.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Cretin is a good copier and that isn't really difficult. He obviously has been reading the modify code thread.

Copying a staircase, a chandelier, a cannon idea is one thing but copying an entire level is plain stupid and disrespectful to the original creator.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Greek Galley

The life of a galley slave is neither pleasant nor long. Can be done with a single rock.

Copying a staircase, a chandelier, a cannon idea is one thing but copying an entire level is plain stupid and disrespectful to the original creator.

Yes, but he copied the wooden trebuche in a mirror image fashion which I have not seen anywhere else.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes, but he copied the wooden trebuche in a mirror image fashion which I have not seen anywhere else.

I made an exact copy of the Trebuchet in CTCA and it actually works. xD
Greek Galley

Very nice, it looks like a real drummon (not sure of the spelling)!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It's a dromon.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It's a dromon.

Nope; that would be Roman. It's a Greek (or possibly Phoenecian) bireme. I submitted a new one without the dip in the ground. It turns out the oars are just as stable.
http://armor.ag/21wkd
matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Whats up with this cretin guy?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nope; that would be Roman. It's a Greek (or possibly Phoenecian) bireme. I

The Dromon was a bireme invented by the Phoenician, used by the Greeks who added a tube to shoot Greek fire at enemy ships. The Roman later added a hook so they could board other ships.
They also turned it into a trireme.
Byzantium also used them later.
Showing 14521-14535 of 21405