The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647970
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I especially hate when the lag is not consistent, so the trebuche abruptly speeds up or slows when I'm making a shot.

I know what you mean. You try to adapt to the slowness then all of a sudden it speeds and you end up shooting at the ground or way too high.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLLS TO KILL
Testing the mess!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

LAVA LAND MOTEL
Test #2 as I see that Trolls has disappeared!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

i'm back - i need a bit of time to think of a new build

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

i'm back - i need a bit of time to think of a new build

Where have you been? You did pay your Internet again?
Happy New Year Theo!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

LAVA LAND MOTEL

Some sauce and a bit of patience took them out in 1.

cretin13 sent out an electric cannon level. Is that one of yours, or has he run out of unoriginal ideas and moved on to his own?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

YOU CAN'T BEAT IT IN 1!
But you will try! Buahahahahah!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

http://i39.tinypic.com/4r3ur4.jpg

What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
You were set up! ha ha ha ha

I see you and SSTG have told boppins of his New Year's fail. This is exactly what happens to older game shares albeit, CTC2 is one of AG's most popular. They haven't even tried to fix the Viking Vengeance PE and I could tell you a few more that are fooched. YET, they still play their annoying ads on those failed levels. One of the problems I see is that all these shares of these games are linked by apparently one program and sometimes get mixed up (most likely due to stored cookies and the cache and such). The other problem is that they are using an outside (non-AG) source to store information and they don't really know how to link and/or synch them properly. Joey has moved on to another gamer site but, they charge you to play which wouldn't be so bad if the programming was properly done or that they used their own servers!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You were set up! ha ha ha ha

Set up to win?
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Set up to win?
Nah, I knew you could figure it out but I did it a bit simpler by lobbing 3 stones over the roof (y=100 so that would make the top at about -400 pixels). The interesting part is the maelstrom could not destroy it in one!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Nah, I knew you could figure it out but I did it a bit simpler by lobbing 3 stones over the roof

Yeah, that's what I did with the irons.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I see cretin13 has been reading our posts as he made a couple of defective levels that cannot be beat!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I see cretin13 has been reading our posts as he made a couple of defective levels that cannot be beat!

Only one of them is unbeatable, and that's just because he didn't provide the correct ammunition. The other one has the wrong number of shots, so I'm not really impressed.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was thinking about remaking my very first levels but so far I find them too crappy to even re-work them. xD

Showing 14566-14580 of 21405