The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647824
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

IT'S A GAME!

Ha ha ha, I used fire but i had to wait 3 hours for the wood to burn.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

1-800-DINO-8-CJ - it took me along time to dial-in the right flip of CJ - it was like trying to crack a 10-digit suitcase lock

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

KING VS KNIGHT by Icona - this is really cool - looks like something SSTG would do.. in fact , i almost thought he did til i saw the name

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI by randytheviking - this is funny and cool because IT'S... from Monty Python & the Holy Grail XD

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

thanks Theo, I like your dino eats the CJ too

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

OLD CRUSADER CASTLE
Lost during the first Crusade to the Mameluks, regained during the second, the castle, practically in ruin is now under siege by the Ottoman. :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

1-800-DINO-8-CJ

I fb it so the World can see CJ perish! xD xD xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Okay Fish, get this in 4 or less!

Now, while I don't mind having my skills tested, I would rather not pit my computer against that much lag for an extended period. My CPU meter got stuck in the 50-60 range just from having all those sticks in view (since this is a 4-processor computer, that's two CPUs working at maximum frequency just for that scene).
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TRANFERENCE OF POWER

That was cool!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

(since this is a 4-processor computer, that's two CPUs working at maximum frequency just for that scene)
Sorry about that! I used my slowest portable with will try it with another that is old (assuming it will start!!!). The wood never stops moving and I left it sit there for 45 minutes but I believe the way Joey programmed the game, they would never settle. It may just be your video card. I have one new computer at the office with a $1200 video card and holy schit it makes this game fast and to the point I think may change some of the close outcomes!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Oh, right.
http://i43.tinypic.com/30s93qw.jpg

randytheviking
randytheviking
36 posts
Nomad

TRANFERENCE OF POWER

all of my people died of old age before I could hit the small box of explosives LOL, that was fun

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

all of my people died of old age
Ha ha - you should take your latest and stick an iron 40x40 on the top front ice and connect it to the back structure using metal connectors!

Oh right
I could never get it in three without using fire and, could not get those sticks to flip out over the edge! Good job!
Showing 14941-14955 of 21405