ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Has A Dream Ever Made You Laugh in your sleep?

23 8689
ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

I just would like to know because once I had a dream where I was driving with two of my brothers at night. Then my brother gets a video on his cell phone and it is of my other brother. He said, " I'm geona fert in yer fees." (thats just the way he pronounced the words.) and then he farts and flame rolls up into the air. I was laughing so hard in my sleep it woke me. Sorry that my dream was so weird.

• 23 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Until i was 10, i always giggled in my sleep because i always had funny dreams. Funny dreams have never woken me up though, only during bad ones i wake myself up now. You know i lots of games Peter Griffin's special move is that he pulls down his pants and farts a flame-ball sorry that was unnecessary)

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

*grins* Im pretty sure Ive laughed in my sleep. It alwyas amuses me what people will do in their sleep.... I love to talk to people in their sleep and hear them respond.

If I whisper "I love you" to my fiance in his sleep, he will say "I love you too" without waking up. He also does other things to me in his sleep which, while inappropriate, are pretty amazing for a man in his sleep.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I dont think this has ever happened to me, all my dreams are usually not funny. I hope I do have a funny dream eventually.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well this sounds really weird but i had a dream on the day of mine birthay and i was in the clouds with some really hot girls i know from mine school and i got kissed by them so suddenly i woke up and saw mine brother next too mine bed.. he said that i had too stop with alcohol drinks before i go too bed ..because i was laughing really hard :P but i dont drink alcohol on mine birthay without friends :P...

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Lol no can't say this has ever happend to me

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Uh, honestly how would we know? But no I have never woke up and started laughing out of a dream. Or I think I have once... I dunno.

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

yeah i have totally laughed in my sleep maybe not acctualy LOL but in dream where your kinda in control i've laughed i was like a really kewl wizard guy who was fighting through these halls and i killed this guy who looked like harry potter and i was laughing so much

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Pretty much I think I was luaghing but I thought it was in my dream but it was'nt I was luahging in my actuall life.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

i woke up drinking a glass of water. freaked me out
i also had a dream where i was a dog running through trees being happy, strangely i turned into a fierce wolf while running, a fierce proud wolf on the hunt with my pack, my friends. i laughed out loud when i woke up exalting in the fact that i had something to write down.
i also woke up at school camp with my arms and legs in the air getting laughed at with my friends.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

A dream has made me laugh in my sleep quite heavily that it made people notice.

ArmorElk
ArmorElk
23 posts
Nomad

ive had lots of funny dreams. i laghed in the dreamz but i dont know if i laghed in real life cause i was asleep

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nope, not that I know of.

Griffin1997
Griffin1997
5 posts
Nomad

once at my school camp i was laughing so hard in my sleep i fell of my bed

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

Never made me laugh, made me scream before though.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I've heard my brother laugh in his sllep before. It's kinda creepy. At like three i nthe morning I'll hear talking, and he'll be having a conversation he had with someone during the day, and if like he laughed i nthe conversation he will laugh. Its so weird.

Showing 1-15 of 23