ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719118
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I bet I'll be grilling you sometime due to your breaking of the unspoken rule. We've already dealt with memes. We had forty-eight pages to talk about what Strop called, "Internettisms".

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I bet I'll be grilling you sometime due to your breaking of the unspoken rule. We've already dealt with memes. We had forty-eight pages to talk about what Strop called, "Internettisms".

Shut up, shut up cause you know i never heard of that unspoken rule and i don't know what Internettism means.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Here.

To be simple, internettisms are about the Internet. Thus, we talked about internet memes. Too bad you missed that conversation.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Thanks for sharing :|

Ah no problem. If I know, all of you have to know also.

Is "Niu Zillund" part of Oceania? I forgot...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

New Zealand is part of Oceania. "Niu Zillund" is some horrible place.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Located within Niu Zillund -_-"

Your army is called a defense force...?

You'd better hope indonesia doesn't want to indulge in some sheep shagging.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I made the topic title what I did purely because I wanted to share this with you:

http://auswormblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/how-to-speak-new-zillund.jpg

First saw it on the window of the office of an operating theatre... one of the orthopods was a Japanese-Chinese from Niu Zillund... and man his accent was thick. "Why kunt yuze understund meh? Uz muh uccent thut buhhhhd?"

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

What is this? A school for ants?!

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/zoolander_school_1.jpg

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

New Zealand is part of Oceania. "Niu Zillund" is some horrible place.

Located within Niu Zillund -_-"

Oh I see (how it is).
First saw it on the window of the office of an operating theatre... one of the orthopods was a Japanese-Chinese from Niu Zillund... and man his accent was thick. "Why kunt yuze understund meh? Uz muh uccent thut buhhhhd?"

That image made me lol. I know people with accents that are so thick that I have to ask them 5 times to repeat what they said until I understand them.
What is this? A school for ants?!

What?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Strop, that picture only helps me with how these guys speak XD

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@Strop

MediaWorks? Bloody hell. I still listen to Radio Live though.

Strop, that picture only helps me with how these guys speak XD

Go watch some videos on YouTube. They help. Oh, and not everyone who lives in Niu Zillund speaks like they're from South Auckland.

Eh, when I first returned to New Zealand after years abroad I found it a bit difficult to understand some people.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Inactive thread is a little inactive. I'll activate (see what I did there?) it again.
Although not much people in my area are from the southeastern part of the globe there are quite a few that have very weird accents. Like when this guy says milk it's "mulk". "Wud you loyke a gluss of mulk?"

Question:
Do Aussies say "a-LU-mi-num" "A-lu-MIN-yum"? Or something different?

Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

A-lu-MIN-yum

This one. If we attempt the other we usually get ridiculed. That goes for any european pronunciation of a word: graph, schedule, France etc.
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Well, I do want to be in the forums like every fricken day.

My plan is to post approximately 10-20 posts a school day and 50+ posts a weekend.

That's my plan to get a LOT of forum posts.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well, I do want to be in the forums like every fricken day.

My plan is to post approximately 10-20 posts a school day and 50+ posts a weekend.

That's my plan to get a LOT of forum posts.

Psst. lllllllllllllllllll. I know you're replying to the original post but read the thread title and read some pages before this one and then you'll know what's going on.

@Zaork
Have you tried saying it the other way. Does it sound weird to you?
Showing 2071-2085 of 9738