ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719463
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Dominoes pizza is terrible, it might as well be solid grease.
That's because you don't live in England

Aren't you British?

Yes. I don't know about Hell Pizza in Ireland, but there's definately none in the UK.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Dominoes pizza is terrible, it might as well be solid grease.

Old recipe or new recipe? Because "it might as well be solid grease" fits with school lunch pizzas. Which I'm glad I'm free from. Those things were terrible. They expect me to pay $2.25 for them, I DON'T THINK SO?

So yeah, would be nice to have 1 Hell Pizza for each major city of every state in the Union.
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Yes. I don't know about Hell Pizza in Ireland, but there's definately none in the UK.

Yes there is, two of them in London. Cool isn't it, eh? (All blue yaay..)
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Wow. You're right. Now you don't have to skip England to go to Ireland

Clapham is currently offline...
To order please phone 020 7738 0742. Online ordering offline due to maintenance! Sorry!

Haha..ahahahahahh.. fail :/
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, I didn't expect Sean to...

There are locations in Fulham, Clapham and Shepherds Bush apparently. Too bad all of these are in London.

dominoes seems to be cheap rubbish where I'm from.

To me, the cheap rubbish is Pizza Hut. The good tasting cheap rubbish by the way. What's your favourite pizza chain Efan?

So yeah, would be nice to have 1 Hell Pizza for each major city of every state in the Union.

We have at least twenty-five of them here in Auckland. The more the merrier I guess. Seeing as 31% of country live the need for those branches is warranted.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

With all this discussion, I take it that Hell Pizza is the most awesome thing known to man?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I'm a pizza man. I try different kinds of pizzas and places, but I never tried Hell Pizza. That's my reason for being all content and giddy.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

That's my reason for being all content and giddy.
N'aww...

I doubt I'll try Hell Pizza whilst in England. Travel to London just for pizza? I don't think so..
Well actually, I'm only two hours away from London so it's feasible. I guess I'm just lazy
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You should next time you find yourself in London.

With all this discussion, I take it that Hell Pizza is the most awesome thing known to man?

No, but it is in Sean's (StepOnABaby) opinion.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sorry for the double post, but I've just realized how nick_coolhaha became the Merit King.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Is that a game or is that a pizza or something?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I hate all pizzas .

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It's a New Zealand pizza chain.. called Hell Pizza.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just how good are their pizza?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Pizza Hut is the best. Well their pizzas and wings are the best but in terms of the entire restaurant Cici's is pretty good. I'm not saying anything here.

Showing 2206-2220 of 9738