ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712688
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Why don't you give some ideas and we see if they would bore us? You might be surprised.

And the beard IS awesome. It stopped itching a few days after I grew it out. Just tickles slightly now.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, I don't have any ideas really.

Topic could be about finding a suitable topic.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

This thread is currently about: Natural Disasters
me me me just seems to make me feel like I don't have much else to say. (Scwu you people I have me and me 2 amd me 3 for company)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Meh natural disasters are no fun, and did you seriously spell screw wrong? (unless it's censored.)

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

did you seriously spell screw wrong? (unless it's censored.)

...I don't like spelling bad words for some reason...but I did spell and as amd...
Hmmmm....a good topic....outdoor adventures (hiking boating anything to do with traveling outside)
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

how about spontaneous combustion? i love randomly lighting on fire XD

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHA spontaneous combustion is the greatest thing on the planet.

today a man died after catching on fire for no reason.

like what is greater than that?
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Something where a person didn't die perhaps? I'm all for thinning the herd, but unless it's preventable and the person didn't deserve it, I'm not a big fan.

Besides, fire is a horrible way to go, though I would prefer it to ice.

I can laugh at death otherwise, just ask a few people who I was in chat with this morning... I'm a sick person, I suppose.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

^ that still doesnt decrease the awesomeness of spontaneously combusting (>^o^)>

... I'm a sick person, I suppose
ZOMFG ZOMBIE RUN!!!!

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Spontaneous instantaneous sublimation. Where you randomly convert directly from the soild state to the gaseous state. But all of the liquid inside you would be left behind.

You'd just be walking along and SHOOMP all your bones and organs would dissapear and a large amount of liquid would fall on the ground.

Granted, fire is pretty awesome. But people can understand fire, so If you randomly burst into flames people would know how to react.

But if you suddenly "dissapeared"? Not so much. Especially if you were doing something active, or were in a crowded location like an elevator.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Lawl.
Well hey Tony. Omgsh! Your all gooey and nasty and I thiunk I'm going to need a mop. And what's that smell. Lawl.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The radioactive conversation was made of awesome, but here you go.

Cardinal rule of this thread: do not talk about how the topic changes, this stalls all productive conversation.

...does anybody know how Strop poofs and reappears out of seemingly nowhere? I wonder what's up with that... ninja... skill.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Wow...saving that was sad.

I like our new title, threw me off for a bit when I saw it. As for the instantaneous sublimation, that could get ugly; considering pretty much the entirety of your body constitutes of some kind of a liquid or another. Can't just imagine a deluge of spinal fluid, cerebral fluid, urine, blood, etc. all off a sudden replacing a person.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Can't just imagine a deluge of spinal fluid, cerebral fluid, urine, blood, etc. all off a sudden replacing a person.

I would personally love to see that happen, and can imagine it quite well... I should put my imagination to something more worthwhile though.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Unless you happened to be the poor sod that was A. Behind the person or B. Under the person The very thought of the latter horrifies me, in an exhilarating way.

...does anybody know how Strop poofs and reappears out of seemingly nowhere?

Kawarimi or Bunshin

I wonder how many people will get that reference.
Showing 871-885 of 9738