ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712687
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, was ununoctium really a topic of discussion here?

Hmm.. Thanks, I'll go and find the pages soon.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

When you live near old radiation testing grounds (for example Nevada) you will probably have higher than normal radiation exposure.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

It is hard to keep up with this thread...(I posted yesterday and now there are like 60 more posts...)
Thanks for the answer (I now feel much more under the power of the moderators then before)

When you live near old radiation testing grounds (for example Nevada) you will probably have higher than normal radiation exposure.

Well that may be true but it won't be that much higher. If you live over 50 miles from the radiation area then you won't have any significantly higher radiation then 100 miles and 200 miles.

The city (Chernobyl) at present is the largest ghost town in the world, having attained that status in the 20th century.

The city was evacuated in 1986 due to the Chernobyl disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, located 14.5 kilometers (9 miles) north-northwest. The power plant was within Chernobyl Raion (District), but the city was not the residence of the power plant workers. When the power plant was under construction, Prypiat, a city larger and closer to the power plant, had been built as home for the power plant workers. After the accident the Chernobyl Raion administration was transferred to the neighboring Ivankiv Raion.

Though the city today is mostly uninhabited, a small number of inhabitants reside in houses marked with signs stating that the "Owner of this house lives here". Workers on watch and administrative personnel of the Zone of Alienation are stationed in the city on a long term basis. Prior to its evacuation, the city was inhabited by about 14,000 residents.[1] The city of Slavutych was built specifically for the evacuated population of Chernobyl.

^very interesting city and radioactive expose stuff.
One of the people that was in the bulding said he saw the radioactivity...
(why does this thread feel like a chat room with the topic changing all the time?)
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've done the summary of this thread so far... I will be watching this thread for as long as I can, or until it dies. I hope it doesn't die though. I'd like to see this thread live on...

[Insert Official Title Here]

Summary

1-----Pages 1-23-------"Most Active Forummers"
2-----Pages 23-40------"Legal Consumpion of Questionable Substances"
3-----Pages 40-42------"Illogisms"
4-----Pages 42-47------"Legion"
5-----Pages 47-80*-----"Bears"
5A----Pages 70-80*-----"Kirby"^
6-----Pages 80*-__--------"Radiocative Exposure"

* Somewhere from pages 77-80 the topic changed from bears and Kirby to radioactivity. I am not sure where exactly. Discussion on the subject of bears and Kirby finally ceasd at page 80.

^ While not an official topic, talk about Kirby overshadowed bear discussion in the aforementioned pages.

If the formatting is messed up, I'll try to fix it.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

23-34 was "Explosive releases"
34-35 was "sniffing substances"
35-40 was "Legal consumption of questionable substances

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ah, thanks.. Those were actual titles right?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yep, I remember because I was there, first time I ever pulled an all nighter on AG

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yep, I remember because I was there, first time I ever pulled an all nighter on AG

Heh, I've done over half a dozen already.

[Insert Official Title Here]

Summary

1-----Pages 1-23-------"Most Active Forummers"
2-----Pages 23-34------"Explosive Releases"
3-----Pages 34-35------"Sniffing Substances"
4-----Pages 35-40------"Legal Consumpion of Questionable Substances"
3-----Pages 40-42------"Illogisms"
4-----Pages 42-47------"Legion"
5-----Pages 47-80*-----"Bears"
5A----Pages 70-80*-----"Kirby"^
6-----Pages 80*-__--------"Radiocative Exposure"

* Somewhere from pages 77-80 the topic changed from bears and Kirby to radioactivity. I am not sure where exactly. Discussion on the subject of bears and Kirby finally ceasd at page 80.

^ While not an official topic, talk about Kirby overshadowed bear discussion in the aforementioned pages.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

ok we definitely need a title change. Come on mods. don't let us down. we have come to talking about what we talked about and when

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I've never pulled an all-nighter on AG. I have self-control with mah sleep.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm pulling off an all-nighter on AG right now. It's 4 am here.

@XVERB

Suggest a topic then. We can't always wait for Strop to spoon feed us.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The new topic is "ME ME ME!" otherwise known as narcissism. Acceptable?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If it catches on.

I am not much of a narcissist, though I do glance at myself in the mirror on occasion.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Narcissism? Any other ideas that don't make me hate myself more than usual?

I am not much of a narcissist, though I do glance at myself in the mirror on occasion.

I'm forced to look in a mirror and pay minute attention to every small detail... Shaving sucks, but the beard is awesome.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hah.

The only ideas I have would bore the rest of you. Eh, you think.

Showing 856-870 of 9738