ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4710997
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

It seems like most of you have never tasted pure chocolate before

I have. It's extraordinarily bitter and it tastes like garden soil. Before the local Andronico's closed, they sold pure 100% Ghiradelli's chocolate. I had a friend who used to offer it to people and tell them it was 60%. There was a violent reaction almost every time, except for my history teacher who, oddly, loved it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

This one guy on Youtube sings a joyful song about what it would be like to live in a world where chocolate fell from the sky.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I dont know how you can eat anything above 70 percent chocolate. its too bitter! my taste buds are either too strong to handle it.. or too weak.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Dark chocolate is lovely.

Dark chocolate is good too, but I prefer milk. I like purely sweet things more than I like a mix of sweet and bitter. You could say my taste buds never grew up.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Dark chocolate is sometimes a really good choice when you bake something.
But when it goes on choclate bars i stay on the milky side.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Honestly, If it's anything sweet, I eat it.

Yeah me too. i could sit and eat marshmallows all day. man those things are good!
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

i could sit and eat marshmallows all day.

That might not be a great idea, but I would do it if there were no health concerns that went with it.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Everyyhing that is tasty is not healthy! Chocolate, steaks, babies...
I say, eat like there is no tommorow! Or at least up until you are so full you begin to hate your past hour self. Then you propebly should stop eating.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

It always depends on the total amount of said 'unhealthy' substance that makes it unhealthy... eating a little bit of chocolate every now and then won't hurt anyone, but stuffing yourself like there's no tomorrow could of course cause for problems soon after. =)

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

stuffing yourself like there's no tomorrow could of course cause for problems soon after.

The long term effects aren't fun either. I'm not going to let myself be fat again. No more Hershey's bars, except on special occasions.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Mmmmmm

Chocolate.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/6c6ed9f5a2fa84e0896631c45edf9cef/tumblr_inline_mxr7okf67K1rao2qf.gif

~~~Darth Caedus

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I read their lips as saying "F this", but "F" as in a word starting with "F" that shalt not be named.

You know what goes great with chocolate? Shrimp.

http://natemichals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/chocolate-covered-shrimp.jpg

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wait a second Ernie... Shrimp and chocolate? Who ruins chocolate like that...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Who ruins chocolate like that...

Your sentence contains errors. Let me fix them for you.

Who enhances shrimp like that...

There you go. And the answer is Nate Michals.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wait a second Ernie... Shrimp and chocolate? Who ruins chocolate like that...
yeah, what a waste of perfectly good chocolate.

Unless its Dark Chocolate, then I don't care.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 9301-9315 of 9738