ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4709999
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Lets change topic. What about talking about villains from anything. I like Butch Cavendish.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

No to random subject change! BBT irks me because I feels it's a personal insult to me as a geek, and it's sexist. Also, I watched the IT Crowd, which is an actually funny comedy about nerds, first.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/dont-worry-ive-sent-an-email-about-it.png

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,822 posts
Chamberlain

I have to agree with you on that. We have a subject currently and just giving it a little time and the conversation will slowly evolve into something completely different.

~Manly

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@nicho I agree with you it is getting kinda stale, but I've only watched it for a season (I've seen every single episode though) and honestly just the cliffhanger at the end of the last season makes me wanna keep watching. Since we're talking about sitcoms... Anyone watch Modern Family?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

How is BBT sexist?

@xXxDAPRO89xXX I despise Modern Family, I just get no entertainment from it what so ever.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

How is BBT sexist?

Ditto.

@Jacen96 Really? Not even any entertainment from the gay couple with an Asian little girl?
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Does anyone watch The League?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Never heard of that show. What's it about anyway?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@bobawesome I've never actually watched it but I've been seeing lots of commercials for it recently and it looks funny as hell!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

About BBT being sexist...it's mostly the idea of how men are accepted in the "geek culture" with open arms while women usually receive criticisms of being geeks for "attention"..such as when the trio of women went into the comic bookstore

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Modern family is such a beautiful show.Really fun.

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

@Darkfire45 it is about a bunch of dudes in a fantasy football league. It may sound lame if you don't like football, but it is the most funny show on T.V. @xXxDAPRO89xXx it is. You should watch it. They have five seasons on Netflix. The premier for season six was on Wednesday.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

About BBT being sexist...it's mostly the idea of how men are accepted in the "geek culture" with open arms while women usually receive criticisms of being geeks for "attention"..such as when the trio of women went into the comic bookstore

I don't think it's sexist at all. And the trio going into the comic book store... All the guys stare at them because they never actually interact with girls irl. The trio went in to talk to Stuart, not gather attention, it just happens due to the nature of the nerds...
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

it just happens due to the nature of the nerds...

Oh, so we're all socially inept now are we?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,822 posts
Chamberlain

Oh, so we're all socially inept now are we?

Aren't we all though? I thought so.
Showing 9526-9540 of 9738