ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713078
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

toy story 3 was to depressing to be a kiddy movie. it made my 4 year old system cry the whole time.

Yeah, Toy Story 3 was a really dark movie for some reason. None of the slapstick comedy and warm and fuzzy feelings from the previous movies. The movie isn't inappropriate for children in any sense, just very depressing.
jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

sorry the system is sister. it also made every teen in the back row cry.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Toy Story 3 was a really dark movie for some reason. None of the slapstick comedy and warm and fuzzy feelings from the previous movies. The movie isn't inappropriate for children in any sense, just very depressing.

It was still funny though, despite the depressing qualities. I really thought the daycare jail was funny, haha.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Oh my gosh! 99 freaking pages in twelve days! What the hell???

Back to subject: I actually enjoyed toy story three, because when the baby doll spun his head around backwards while he was on a swing, all of the kids under the age of 6 started crying. I laughed my head off.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Toy Story 3 looks good , I might see it.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

i hate them, i hate them, i hate them. Toy story trilogy is the only good kiddie movies ever.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

My kids both love Cars (which was good the first 30 times or so, but now it's just irritating) and Ice Age, which I actually enjoy. We have all the Ice Age movies and they are some of the only kids movies I can still sit and actually watch. I saw the first Toy Story but I haven't seen any of the new ones. Perhaps I'll have to get them for the kids now, as many of you seem to think they are pretty good.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Toy Story Series , Shrek Series and the Ice Age Series are good. I love them , Even though I am 13 I still enjoy some kids movies.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The movie isn't inappropriate for children in any sense, just very depressing.

They're kids, they have that belief that there is always a happy ending. The older kids and adults are the ones who are more affected by it, because life has already disillusioned us from those dreams.

I grew up with Toy Story so I definitely want to see the final one.

@Walker I can definitely agree with you on that. Cars is just plain irritating now, although to be honest when it came out, I was expecting it to be a flop.

Kung Fu Panda has to be one of my all time favorites, it was just hilarious but at the same time could be emotional.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

The Spongebob movie owned all, it was actually really funny. Anyways, I saw Toy Story, but I don't remember anything that happened. Maybe I might watch them again since you guys all say they're good xD

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Cars is just plain irritating now

True , My brother used to watch it over and over again , Now his sick of it and so am I. If there is a Cars 2 , I hope it's better than the first.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well it wasn't bad, it's just after the first 50 thousand times, it's boring and unimaginative. There is probably no chance of a sequel, they didn't leave much room for a sequel.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The Spongebob movie owned all,

That reminds me of Ernie. We used to discuss about Spongebob a lot, lulz.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wow this topic changed again? Last time I saw it it was all about bears. Anyways I always liked Incredibles.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Lol, it looks like you were behind on this haha. It was bears and then a couple of more random topics given by Strop.

Showing 976-990 of 9738