ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719095
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

football is not soccer...
you're thinking of futbol (it has an accent, but the site doesn't have accented words)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Soccer was specificly designed for homosexuals. Its extremely gay. thats why french people play it

Seeing as you're an anti-progressive American, I can see where you're coming from.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

No sports are wussy

i was starting a debate which would involve me saying: then why do Americans need like 12+ inches of padding to play?
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

i was starting a debate which would involve me saying: then why do Americans need like 12+ inches of padding to play?

For safety obviously.. I'm sure most of those huge guys could take a few knocks, but why risk injuries?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

For safety obviously.. I'm sure most of those huge guys could take a few knocks, but why risk injuries?

check out Australian rules. you might enjoy. there is zero padding.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

check out Australian rules. you might enjoy. there is zero padding.

There's also lots of knee injuries and a lifetime of disability following retirement... AFL is pretty harsh on the joints. Even more so than Rugby because at least in Rugby you generally get tackled from one direction.

I'm starting to like the idea of Gridiron more and more to be honest, I mean the padding is ridiculous but the ability to bodycheck your opponents from pretty much any direction you want sounds pretty fun.

Soccer was specificly designed for homosexuals. Its extremely gay. thats why french people play it

This is a bannable offence. I do not want to see posts like this on this website.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There's also lots of knee injuries and a lifetime of disability following retirement... AFL is pretty harsh on the joints.

i haven't heard of that many disabled players. but there is big money for professionals and very good doctors to prevent such injury.
suckeggs
suckeggs
35 posts
Nomad

my favourite ball game is pocket billiards

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

@FireflyIV

Sorry, I did not mean that gay people can not play soccer, I myself have also seen and I know some great players that are homosexuals.

but why risk injuries?

Money? Fame? A fun time?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I did not mean that gay people can not play soccer, I myself have also seen and I know some great players that are homosexuals.

then why say it?
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Lol'd. French people don't even play, they just leave a white flag on their side and give up straight away, didn't you watch the WC, just like the war, good old French xD
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ouch. That was harsh, no country deserves to be mocked for having a general who's a moron.

You must remember it was an American General who said "Retreat! Hell, We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction"

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I think that General Oliver P. Smith first said that, the exact quote was "Retreat Hell! Weâre just attacking in another direction.".

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

How are there so many replies?
By the way, I don't get the OP.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We hijacked the thread a few days after it was first posted, and from then on Strop has changed the subject of the thread as our randomness does.

Showing 2641-2655 of 9738