ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4200381
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

ah! the games! we will, we will. ROCK YOU! with our medals.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

ah! the games! we will, we will. ROCK YOU! with our medals.

The only gold medals I truly care for are the Olympic ones. New Zealand now has two gold medals in the CWG, fifteen silvers and five bronzes. It seemed like there were plenty of close calls.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The only gold medals I truly care for are the Olympic ones.

'cause that be the world stage.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

'cause that be the world stage.

Yes. Did anyone notice the seemingly low audience turnout in some events? I've already talked with some people but I'd like to hear some more opinions.
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Winter Olympics ftw!

Though the FIFA Would Cup is the bigger event. Draws more attention, media wise and public wise.

Sweden's got 143 Summer Olympic golds and 163 silvers. 46 golds in the Winter and 33 silvers.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Soccer was specificly designed for homosexuals. Its extremely gay. thats why french people play it

Okay...French people are not gay. They might seem gay but no, they ain't.
mark my words, soccer was not, nor ever will be designed for homosexuals.
liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

the olympics don't matter btw. all the teams in the olympics are the under-23 teams with a few senior players with them. therefore it doesn't matter. i prefer the world cup or the european cup over the olympics anyday

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

You been on this site for a while now, shouldn't you know not to feed the trolls. tsk
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure which I find most ignorant. The idea that the French are all gay, or the idea that being gay somehow makes you unable to play football. I happen to have played football at a semi pro level when I was a youngster for my county, and still play in a top amatuer league whilst I'm in the UK, and some of the best people I've played with have been gay.

Preposterous argument to be having.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

You been on this site for a while now, shouldn't you know not to feed the trolls. tsk

I see a topic change! Finally, I'm not much of a soccer talker so yeah... I had no place here. But I'm not sure if I want a topic change or not so... I'll just wait until someone else changes the topic.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Soccer was specificly designed for homosexuals. Its extremely gay. thats why french people play it

LOL. There should be a law against stupid people against dumb people with computers.

Thanks for the laugh, though.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

The idea that the French are all gay, or the idea that being gay somehow makes you unable to play football.

How about both?

stupid people against dumb people with computers.

You have got to be kidding me.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

You have got to be kidding me.

Hit me right after I posted, but didn't want to double post. Using a slow computer so I type something then it doesn't show up for a few seconds, so I instinctively retyped it when I saw it, didn't reread and clicked Submit. Sorry.

(edit function needed)
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

yes. but first what do you think about American football being wussy compared to Australian FL?

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

American football being wussy

No sports are wussy... sports are sports, to enjoy, meet people, compete, and in some cases earn a shit load of money and fame, if you do a sport to look 'tough' go do some boxing or UFC.
Showing 2626-2640 of 9738