ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4017335
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You certainly do.

weird, I was still typing when that posted. What I was going to say is that I want to get on to a proper topic. What I did was a list for a curiosity.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I carry one too, I certainly do.

I want to get on to a proper topic.

You are wrong, this topic's the bomb.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

What I was going to say is that I want to get on to a proper topic

http://buzzedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/noooo_birds.jpg

Besides, there isn't anything that needs to change around here because this is the:

http://images.dr3vil.com/files2/default/best_thread_ever.jpg
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I bet someone out of the camera's field of view had placed some food strategically to lure the bird's eyes. Oh look, Fat Comic Book Guy.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

How would they make it open its mouth?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It really depends on the subject. For me, learning about something like history is exciting for me, while learning math is a bore. It all depends on point of view. As for weddings, haven't been to any, so I can't really say.

Learning the subject material can be fun, like the first 20 minutes or so of a physics or chemistry class. They tell you something you never really thought of, like how water will boil in a vacuum (no not an Orek) at room temperature because you have removed the pressure, but then doing the equation on something like that, and more than once. It gets tedious.
But I just want to state:

Water will boil in a vacuum.
Why did you put water in your vacuum?
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Let me question something.

If this topic is currently about boring topics and we are talking about boring things then would this boring topic be considered not boring?

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Learning the subject material can be fun, like the first 20 minutes or so of a physics or chemistry class

Exactly my thoughts. however, I don't remember having interesting thoughts on the first days f my science classes.

I would also like to point out that I loathe physics.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I don't feel like reading any conversations in the thread, so about the topic... I really have nothing to say about boring topics. There's really nothing to say. Just look in the Tavern, and there's pages upon pages of boring topics.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

But were trying to cram all of them into one little section of this thread, so that makes us special

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

the last 5 or 6 topics here have been boring.

but yeah boring topics happen. like this one. we'll all live

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Alright I'm fed up with this crap... who wants to talk about how New Jersey took over the United States.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Alright I'm fed up with this crap... who wants to talk about how New Jersey took over the United States.

I didn't k- When did this happen?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Thou shalt google the brain numbing fatty!

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

New Jersey is useless. It's just a small state with a bunch of people in one spot (Most tightly-packed state in the nation).

Showing 3136-3150 of 9738