ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4005531
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

"Now, we take over the world! One jersey at a time."

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

The Capital of New Jersey is America's most hated city. New Jersey is America's most hated state. America is the worlds most hated country. By extension New Jersey is the worst place in the world.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

who's talking about the newjersey?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I think the name change was so that everyone could list what they found the most boring and irritating. Could we start doing that instead of posting that there is nothing to say?

A list of things I find boring:

1) Lists
I'm bored
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm bored

your boring
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

your boring

Lol, I don't really find lists boring. Your list about boring topics was pretty sweet!
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

sorry, I was only poking fun
thank ya.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This is my list for the people that didn't bother to look for my list:
10.how cute parents think there children are and expect everyone to agree.

9.how beneficial homework is.

8. maths

7.facebook and how pathetically insecure people get from internet bullies (you never have to meet the bullies and they can't hurt you in any way.)

6.politicians personal problems (if they do a good job of the country then the rest of there life shouldn't matter.)

5.The media. (They are like starving seagulls and harass the wrong people for a story that is personal and wreck other peoples lives if they do not like them and the majority of idiot viewers like to see a camera pushed in to the face of people that are upset.)

4.people who refuse to use there brain about things and research them if they are curious.

this has turned into dislikes but I will continue:

3. no one is trying to save the environment. I don't expect the world but not even their own house for goodness sakes (i'm talking about the hundreds of thousands that have the ability).

2.Kids and teens that do not look forwards in their life more than a week and make plans. Many have the chance for a wonderful life but so, so many expect it to fall in to their laps.

1.Education in the simplest form. Everyone should have the best education. one everybody can afford, one that isn't being pushed enough. with the right education millions could achieve that dreams that simply fade these days. It irritates me that the world hasn't thought that there is a system for everyone. this dream of mine doesn't even have to be expensive for what is the expense?
this list kind of went off to something else but i wrote what I felt.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/b15c2a26-a73a-40c9-98ca-a1ac67ea10a8.jpg

I find failed attempts at the English language to be amusing.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That made me a laugh.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/d01f9327-01de-47d4-aa74-7486be4e9135.jpg?w=450&h=600

Hopefully, it doesn't last longer than four hours.

Hmm.. Link to Engrish Funny. I don't feel in the mood of turning this thread into a repository for image spam. Reminds me of that thread devoted entirely to demotivational posters.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/demotivators_2127_31802241
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I have already viewed such sites. I have some very funny photos from when I went to China but I can't post them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Why can't you post them?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

A lack of knowledge, energy and a sickness. And I believe it is in a memory card somewhere in my mum's desk.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You do have a card reader right? Or a cable to go with yer camera?

Showing 3166-3180 of 9738