ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719039
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Sorry down in TAS

no doubt you could cath white pointers off the coast of SA

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That video was pretty cool, and I have to go bed now.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

good Knight

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Nice pun Efan. Except for the lone reply by KnockoutSloth, the past seven pages has been a discussion between Bozer Ben, you and I.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

go to bed knight.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Being a pervert is mostly second nature. Everyone's always curious or wanting to see something they shouldn't, curiosity is a son of a pickle, and we all know that.

Till the end of time.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I can't believe that we're still on perverts, and that Knight and Efan went the entire night on this conversation.

Anyway, I don't really think that perversion is second nature. I think that people kind of chose to be perverts at some point. At least, that's just what I think.

(note: no image spam this time )

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Forever and for always, there will be that one person in a group who has their mind so deep in the gutter you won't ever be able to take them seriously.
Perverts will never go away in any way shape or form.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Perverts will never go away in any way shape or form.

This is because perversion is nothing more than something which is outside societal norms. There have always been, and will always be, those who's preferences fall outside what the current society deems 'acceptable'.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

perverts=active AG users?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@Waluigi

It was Knight, Efan and BenTheBozer, thank you very much.

@Joe96

Not really.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Let's look at it this way.

There are teenage boys on the internet that have many years of experience on the internet and they are talking about perverts when really some (and most) of them are.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Huh. So I just learned a new meme. How people come up with this stuff really confuses me. Are chan guys good at this or something? Do they specialize in meme-ing? Do they just sit around and come up with silly creations and expect people to laugh?

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

As far as I can tell it starts when someone makes a joke in reply to something the general community found to be stupid. They then take the reply and make it fit any situation, and if its really funny it becomes a meme. Where it then dies as it becomes over used.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad
Showing 2761-2775 of 9738