ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719113
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hello Master Thoad, I have not seen you in a while.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

i think perversion wouldn't happen if if public nudity was never illegalised, 'cause no one would place importance on things seen every day. this wouldn't work nowadays however it just would have been good if it was never thought of as nudity merely a lack of clothes.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

So we go from 4chan, to trolls, to pedobear, to perverted numbers, and back to perverts. Strop was right, we did change topics and get back on-topic...

Strop said:
That's just unheard of.

i think perversion wouldn't happen if if public nudity was never illegalised, 'cause no one would place importance on things seen every day. this wouldn't work nowadays however it just would have been good if it was never thought of as nudity merely a lack of clothes.

Not necessarily. It depends what kind of community you grow up in, and who you grow up with. Of course it would be shocking if you just ran naked on the president's lawn but not in a poor street with homeless people, murderers, and the occasional prost- I mean people who make money with &quotleasure".
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I visited /b/ once. Scarred for life. I do browse some of their, err... other boards, though.

Yeah, like the furry board lol.

8D

I don't even know if there's a furry board on 4chan.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I think it's just part of the depravity that is The Board We Shall Not Name.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I believe the furry stuff comes on Fridays.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Wow. Your nasty! (Whoever made this forum)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Oh the innocence of noobs.

This sir, is called a thread, not a forum, also this is one of many subjects that have been brought up, discussed, and discarded within this thread. Knight has a schedule esque post up a few pages back.

As for the nasty portion, I prefer the term "Mind in the gutter"

Thank you

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

http://i53.tinypic.com/ddjif6.jpg

Too many nubs get their terms confused. *head is hanging*

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Wow. Your nasty! (Whoever made this forum)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/LordDemonMan/NUB_LOL.jpg
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

aaahhhhhh! the eyes the apple!!! wait. that could only be..... ahaaa i've found you knight 34!

Wow. Your nasty!

you think that 'cause of the title that makes the poster's perverts?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I believe the furry stuff comes on Fridays.

HA, OUTED! >

just kidding.

Some rumour filtered down to me that they extended it from just Fridays or something, to its own section or something, but I wouldn't have a clue. The rule 34 in those regions goes way past the CANNOT UNSEE mark. Then again it's not as bad as the stuff you see on ED where people bunch together to laugh at victims of hate crimes.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Well, I don't actually use 4chan myself, I heard that it is absolute craziness over there. I don't know if that's true or not..................

JohnsBiggestFan
JohnsBiggestFan
97 posts
Nomad

so about me?

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

The rule 34 in those regions goes way past the CANNOT UNSEE mark.

The Pain Series is nice example of beyond CANNOT UNSEE.
Showing 2806-2820 of 9738