ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719181
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'd prefer an airship but when things go wrong..

http://www.paper-dragon.com/1939/gallery/images/1937%20-%20Hindenburg%20explosion.jpg

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Perhaps there were a few to many couples gaining membership at once?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Perhaps. Boom goes the airship. They were bad ideas anyway. Hydrogen, o hydrogen!

Having cabins akin to those of cruise ships would be interesting in the air. These days we travel at blazingly fast speeds crammed into seats though. Unless one is able to dish out a hefty amount of money.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer an airship but when things go wrong..

That reminds me. Virgin Airlines is testing their Space Aircraft for commercial use. I wonder how that's going to end up if terrosists get a hold of it.

Oh, and I wonder what it feels like to have sex in space.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Flying cruise ship?

Ever read the book airborne? It's about airships, or what the world may have looked like if it wasn't for the awful explosions and death and whatnot.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It will probably feel out of this world. In both senses. Soon there will be a Hundred Mile Club or something like that.

@samy

I didn't know about that airship. I also haven't read that book. Aircraft weren't invented in the book's universe apparently. Of course in the past airships were seen as the way to go, aeroplanes not envisioned as the path passenger travel was to take. All I can be sure of is that the accidents sure helped pave the way for passenger air travel today.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I imagine it would be a bit harder to keep it in.

And knight you cant tell me you would prefer modern commercial planes over modernized airships. Or at least being able to chose.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I want to be on the maiden voyage of that thing Samy. That is exactly what I would want in air travel for leisure. Instead of hopping on the fastest plane you can find to get to your destination, the journey becomes a part of it. I have always loved cruise ships and think that an airborne cruise liner would be a phenomenal way to travel.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

@Walker I completely agree. I love the air and the idea of a cruise so why not combine the two. I'm fairly sure theres a better article about the idea somewhere out there, I know I've read it before I just don't remeber where.

As a side note imagine the bathrooms on the thing, much bigger.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

As a side note imagine the bathrooms on the thing, much bigger.

Forget the bathrooms, I went to the aeroscraft site and they can configure it as a private yacht, complete with multiple master bedrooms. Imagine joining the mile high club on a california king sized bed
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Imagine joining the mile high club on a california king sized bed

i wonder if they have have a mile high club in air force one
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And knight you cant tell me you would prefer modern commercial planes over modernized airships. Or at least being able to chose.

Uh?

Well, I would definitely love having space that an airship would provide I'd still rely on passenger jets to get me to the other side of the globe fast.

Imagine joining the mile high club on a california king sized bed

Much better than the lavatory. ;D

I remember earlier this year Air New Zealand introduced an economy class bedseat.. Some air staff had concerns about more people wanting to join the Mile High Club.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Some air staff had concerns about more people wanting to join the Mile High Club.

at the risk of stern warning: ORGY PLANE. there i said it.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

at the risk of stern warning: ORGY PLANE. there i said it.

Lol. Well, of course the staff are on hand to calmly dissuade such intimacy.

I like how the topic has veered.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Well, of course the staff are on hand to calmly dissuade such intimacy.

i just want to know how they would when the couple have lost the intimacy and have become as wild and loud as.... well you get the picture.
Showing 2836-2850 of 9738