ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719298
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I haven't ridden an A380 yet.. Qantas has some of those but I haven't been travelling on the route that makes use of those beastly aircraft.

747s are good.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ok I'm about to put in the planes that my brother flew: A Hornet, A Hercules(Not the greek hero) and a Cessna. He also parachuted out of a Globemaster. He did say he flew a FA-18, B737-400 and an A380 but they were lies.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, the Hornet and the FA-18 are the same. Well, actually the F/A-18 Hornet. Cool.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well since technicly this is about perverts and not airplanes I leave this link here.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No, the topic changed to airplanes.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Well since technicly this is about perverts and not airplanes I leave this link here.

Brett has every right to call her since that Jets chick is hawt
:3
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Brett has every right to call her since that Jets chick is hawt
:3

Except that, according to the information provided, whoever sent her the messages (still not 100% convinced it was Brett) also sent images of his penis. That's a bit above and beyond "hey, I think you're really cute and we should have dinner"...
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I also heard something funny about this.

Deana Favre released a statement today on Brett Farve's "sexts" saying, "Those pictures were actually meant for for me. Unfortunatly ,like alot of Brett's things, it was intercepted.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I think people post on these "This thread is currently about:..." threads just because it has so many replies...how does it have so many replies?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I think people post on these "This thread is currently about:..." threads just because it has so many replies...how does it have so many replies?

There is a long and wondrous history to this thread XD It started out as "Who is your favorite forumer" if I remember correctly, and as time went on, as happens in nearly all threads, it wandered off topic. Instead of closing it for being off-topic someone, who shall remain nameless, got the wonderful idea to change the topic! Since then it's been sort of a meandering thread about numerous topics which is nice, because we can really talk about anything. If we stray off topic and a new conversation buds from that the topic is simply changed. It's a benefit to the mods, who don't have to lock numerous off topic threads, and to us because it's a bit of a 'talk about whatever you want' type thread.
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

So the topic is airplanes now? Good.

Planes are a wonderful invention if you ask me. I plan on being an Aerospace Engineer. To have an object that you can drive that flys is just plain epic.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Started as who is most active lol, then we had a huge conversation that wasn't meant for ladies eyes. And then ^ happened.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Commander, this is a free discussion thread. As long as we follow the rules, we can talk about anything.

From perverts to airplanes. Hah.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

From perverts to airplanes. Hah.

Well, airplanes are full of windows; don't perverts like those?
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Well, airplanes are full of windows; don't perverts like those?

Not if they're the kind who drive a van...
Showing 2866-2880 of 9738