ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719451
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

speaking of moderation could we have a title change sometimes soon? i fear that the title is causing people to avoid this thread.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Strop is a man.. I mean ninja!

NINJA DOCTOR! (latter in training)

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

man ninja Dr moderator illustrator giver of merits to efan he is mr strop andv yet he still hasn't changed the thread name and we have talked about 3 or so subjects.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I have no idea where you guys are going with this... this is just nonsense.

Makes me think of crazies.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I have no idea where you guys are going with this

come up with a topic please. we're topic starved. we post nonsense to keep this thread alive.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Hmmmmmm.

I know! How about the fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics? Naw, I'm just kidding.

Let's talk about the weather. That's always a good topic. It's partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain here and it's 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

it's my ceiling with some hail. but seriously what is the worst storm you have ever experienced?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Hurricane Ike.

I live close to the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and so there will always be a hurricane once in a while and the hurricane literally almost destroyed my house. The hurricane was a Category 4 and it's highest wind speed was 145 mph (230 km/h) for 1 minute.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Hurricane Ike.

I live close to the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and so there will always be a hurricane once in a while and the hurricane literally almost destroyed my house. The hurricane was a Category 4 and it's highest wind speed was 145 mph (230 km/h) for 1 minute.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

literally almost destroyed your house? how bad were the damages?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Fail double post...

I think most of the roof got destroyed, this roof thing that covered the path from my house to the garage collapsed and part of the house crumbled.

I would suggest we stop posting because the conversation is only between you and I.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

That sounds really bad. The only really bad storm that I've seen here in PA was when tropical storm isabel hit us. The only damages were a piece of siding coming off and a loss of power for about a week. Nothing compared to what you've seen obviously.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I haven't really experienced any bad storms. Weather is pretty decent where I live.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

The Plainfield tornado was a bad storm that happened in my area. I was too young to remember it, but from what I hear it was terrible.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I had an ice storm about three years back right before Christmas.

For awhile it was illegal to drive and power was out for almost a week in the entire county.

Showing 2941-2955 of 9738