ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722996
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

First of Knight, and XVERB are both now reincarnations of a baby Hitler XD

As for Moon's question:

Homework...homework...homework...homeface....facebook

Does that answer your question?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have a Facebook account for purposes of keeping in touch with family and friends, especially ones who aren't in New Zealand. Since most of them are on Facebook, I find signing up for the site to be convenient.

I'm not an addict of social networking but I do take advantage of its merits.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I don't and will never have a facebook account.
Why? Because I'm a misanthrope of course.

No seriously, I hate these means of ''conversation''. Just answering the phone gives me the chills. I prefer to speak face to face even if it leads me to loose sight of my best friends for months.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I prefer to speak face to face even if it leads me to loose sight of my best friends for months.

I can't talk face to face with some good friends of mine and half my extended family without spending several thousand dollars to go overseas.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I can't talk face to face with some good friends of mine and half my extended family without spending several thousand dollars to go overseas.

As I mentionned, it isn't toll free for me either, but I can't bear to contact them by such means as phone or facebook, or even Msn.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I hate facebook for what it's done to idiot teens (not all teens are idiots, just the idiots) =D

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I hate facebook for what it's done to idiot teens (not all teens are idiots, just the idiots) =D

In all due respect to the stupid generation following mine, it is not only facebook that has caused such a spiritual/wisdom hecatomb.
The average medias are responsible, and you can't really consider artists like Lady Gaga and Shallow TvShows like GossipGirl to help either.
Facebook has just worsened how futile it can be to stick to those kind of social sites. Of course there're people like Knight who use it for the sole purpose of staying in contact with close relatives and friends and that's reasonnable.

Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

I use facebook. It tends to be a place for me to organise myself visually. I have all the birthdays, events, etcetera in one place.

Wading through those updates though... sometimes I like to reintroduce my past time of hitting myself over the head with bricks.

(not all teens are idiots, just the idiots)

Here's a challenge. Find the most boring and baited update that you can.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Here's a challenge. Find the most boring and baited update that you can.

Why would I do that? What are you implying?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It tends to be a place for me to organize myself visually. I have all the birthdays, events, etcetera in one place.

Calenders and diaries do that. Heck, even a note on the fridge.
Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

Why would I do that? What are you implying?

You sound guilty...?

Calenders and diaries do that. Heck, even a note on the fridge.

Yeah but that takes effort. My friend the internet does that all for me.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You sound guilty...?

I got a warning for my generalizations once.
Yeah but that takes effort. My friend the internet does that all for me.

*face palm* So you put all your information where everyone sees it?
Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

I got a warning for my generalizations once.

Yes...

*face palm* So you put all your information where everyone sees it?

Of course. That's why everyone here knows my real name, age and what I look like. /sarcasm
I have sections where only I can see.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The owners and any decent hacker could see it too.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Facebook's privacy measures have been controversial to say the least.

Showing 3931-3945 of 9738