ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723157
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Sonic fail.

Well the title does say why cant we all just get along D: so Fairy Fail. jk

Thanksgiving is what brings people together, all under another holiday made by Christians. We are good at that kind of thing.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I do agree that honey-glazed ham is very good possum, and in fact one of my favorite meals, but wouldn't turkey seem more appropriate for the holiday? As for the pie, Thanksgiving cannot be complete without it! I absolutely love pecan pie, mainly because of how sweet it is.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

but wouldn't turkey seem more appropriate for the holiday?

We have that too, I just enjoy honey-glazed ham much better.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I like ham better than turkey, ham just has that certain texture that makes it so good.

Thanksgiving for me is just a big meal with a few relatives since most of them are out of the country. Still, the mood is pretty joyous.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

How 'sad' is it that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I've never had turkey.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

How 'sad' is it that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I've never had turkey

:O You've never had turkey?! How is that possible!!??

Thanksgiving for me is just a big meal with a few relatives since most of them are out of the country. Still, the mood is pretty joyous.

Same goes for me. All my relatives live in the midwest, while I live on the east coast.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

:O You've never had turkey?! How is that possible!!??

I'm a vegetarian. Unless it's a tofu turkey(blegh) or a soy paste turkey (seriously?) not eating a turkey on Thanksgiving night.

So is anyone planning on attending a stampede the day after?
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Turkey is dry but its not that bad, I enjoy hearing a turkey gobble.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

^ That was spam. Even for this thread.

You're being pedantic Kyouzou.

I celebrated Thanksgiving once. The turkey was delectable indeed. Oh how I love feasts.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I lurve feasts too. Hate them the day after because of sudden spikes in blood sugar and cholesterol, but love them as soon as it begins! Turkey, ham, potatoes, yams, pumpkin pie, and HOT ROLLS!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

The best part about Honey-Glazed Ham(yes, it deserves to be a pronoun from now on)? The sammiches that are made the day after from the left-overs.*Drools all over Frank's troll-lika armatar*

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

(yes, it deserves to be a pronoun from now on)

Don't you mean proper noun?

I wish I had the opportunity to celebrate the occasion once more.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Don't you mean proper noun?

Yes. I was thinking of pronouns because of an English assignment I was doing at the time.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yes. I was thinking of pronouns because of an English assignment I was doing at the time.

Ah. Has anyone here played Corporation Inc. yet?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Very hilarious. My Supervisor to Worker ratio is 10:1. Also Tiger is part of the gang which is cool, since that was my kitty idea

Showing 3961-3975 of 9738