The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4726150
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

They force you into those plays. They were so pointless. By the way were are the rules for this particular thread.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I remember when we had plays. They didn't force us into it. We actually had a choice to be apart of it or not.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I remember when we had plays. They didn't force us into it. We actually had a choice to be apart of it or not.

No It was part of your grade. So I guess I wasn't forced, but if I didn't do it I'd lose points. Or it was a big part of the class and if you sat out you'd get made fun of or be the kid that sat out. It's kind of forcing you to.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yep, thankfully I moved, and no one shall ever know about those periods of my life.

The rules are scattered all over the place, you'll have to put in some legwork.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

ive never been forced into playing something i didnt want to....yet :0

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The rules are scattered all over the place, you'll have to put in some legwork.

Yes! lol.

I'll search the thread a bit for the rules. Too bad one of the titles wasn't "The rules to this thread" then I could have just looked at one of those lists that have been made with all the titles and found the page from there. (although the rules are on different pages.)
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Seriously, this thread doesn't have many rules aside from the site's. The only one (which is probably facetious) is to not nag about the topic growing old. I usually change the topic to avoid complaining.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Yes I think the title shouldn't be the current topic but something like chatroom or something lots of new people don't know you can change the topic here. I started to suspect it when I clicked on the first page and I saw they was speaking about active forumers... lol

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't find too much of a problem with the format. It's worked so far and it's rather easy to find yourself in the loop of things. Keeping some sort of structure to the conversation is what ensures this thread doesn't degenerate into a pile of nonsense. Not to mention, I like keeping this list of topics we've had so far.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree with knight, i dont think it needs to be changed

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

You should be a mod knight you're always in this thread you would change the title immediately

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hahaha. Very funny. /probably sarcastic

I say this truthfully, the responsibilities of moderating these forums is something I would prefer to refrain from. I don't wish to have a burden suddenly cast upon me.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I understand I'm still too noob but even if for some reason they would ask me I'd probably say no.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

So it seems that these forums go through what I like to call a dead hour. Some people are asleep, while others waking up. Good Night, good morning and afternoon!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

while others waking up.

I just woke up right now *yawn*.
It's 12:01pm right now.
Showing 4681-4695 of 9738