The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4726083
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

So....has anyone ever watched Kangaroo Jack?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah. I've seen it. It was a funny movie, I liked it.
The second one they made was good too.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen it in a while. Not much to say about it though.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I saw it seven years ago. I was six years old; of course I found it hilarious. In retrospect it seems to me I'd find it cheesy.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Kangaroo Jack is HILARIOUS lol I love that crazy marsupial.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Kangaroo Jack was o.k. It had some funny moments (we put the money in the jacket, and put the jacket on the kangaroo ). But it was definitely meant to be a kids movie more than anything.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I saw it seven years ago. I was six years old; of course I found it hilarious. In retrospect it seems to me I'd find it cheesy.

That reminds me of the Mortal Kombat movies. They seemed so cool as a kid. Now after seeing them again and older... very cheesy, very B-class.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They seemed so cool as a kid.

I remember that too. When I was little mortal kombat was the best movie in my opinion. I just saw it on my dvr again. Now I think it has very bad acting.
I still love the games though. Can't ever get bored with doing fatalities.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That reminds me of the Mortal Kombat movies. They seemed so cool as a kid. Now after seeing them again and older... very cheesy, very B-class.

Ah yes, those movies. Sometimes films are so downright horrible that they're actually entertaining. The lack of money does wonders.

I still love the games though. Can't ever get bored with doing fatalities.

Fun.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Meh, the Mortal Kombats were ok, i never really got into them that much.... what i DID get into though was SOUL CALIBER!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

were ok

:/
To me those were the best fighting games on the ps2. Especially Mortal kombat Armageddon seeing it had every single player in it.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

To me those were the best fighting games on the ps2

i liked them, but i prefered alot of other games to them
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

but i prefered alot of other games to them

What other fighting games did you like on the PS2?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've played Soul Caliber, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom, King of Fighters.

Haven't played any of the Super Smash Bros. games sadly. I'll definitely be getting a Wii in my household (not my choice, someone else's) so I'll check that out.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

I'll definitely be getting a Wii in my household (not my choice, someone else's) so I'll check that out.

Same! Im getting a wii but its not my choice, i would prefer a Kinect
Showing 4696-4710 of 9738