The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725867
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what the title means Dr Strop.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what the title means Dr Strop.

Omegle is a site where you basically start talking (either normal or video chat) with a random stranger. Chatroulette is only video chat.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I go to two xat chat rooms but it's the ghost chat room since I'm a ghost and knight_34's chat room.

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

Yeah I only did Chat Roulette once... never never again. The term curiousity killed the cat is so very true..

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You can type in chatroulette, parrot.

*has totally not posed nude for chatroulette*

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Chatroulette... Oh boy, that place is horrible.

I actually used to go to xgenstudios and was on the forums over there (however not active I only had maybe 50 posts). I played Defend your Castle, Stick RPG, and Motherload. I started playing more of the games hosted on their site and noticed that about 70% of the games were coming from Armorgames. So I headed up over here to play the games on the real deal site. I like this site better! The people in the forums are more intelligent. Also,It was like Xgen wasn't making very many games and most the good ones it had were coming from Armorgames.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Chatroulette... I've never been on it but I've heard it's unusual. I wouldn't go on there ever.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Never been on chatroulette, but I looove Omegle. Giving absurd answers to the age sex location questions? Hell yes.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Chatroulete is gone right? got closed down for nudity or something?

Cause the 500 guys jerking off didnt send a message for the past few years...

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i often go on omegle just to troll people and make them mad lol really fun you should try it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

just to troll people and make them mad

I do that sometimes on some xat chat rooms. I just like to see peoples reactions.

I've never been to these other two things though. And I don't think I will from hearing all this.
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

I do that sometimes on some xat chat rooms. I just like to see peoples reactions.

I've never been to these other two things though. And I don't think I will from hearing all this.

dont go on chatroullete or the cam rooms in omegle unless you want to be scared for life.
eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I'm not surprised that Chat Roullette was closed. I did love what Ben Folds did with it though. That was genius ^_^

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

You can type in chatroulette, parrot.

*has totally not posed nude for chatroulette*

Yeh, I worded that wrong xD. I meant that the webcam was obligatory =w=

And Omegle chat is awesome. Except when people post links to to troll sites that have a harmless name but are full of horridness D: (Party of Lemons) >_<
I'm not surprised that Chat Roullette was closed. I did love what Ben Folds did with it though. That was genius ^_^

Yeah, Ben Folds was awesome though @_@
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

What did ben Folds do? dare I ask

Showing 4786-4800 of 9738