The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725935
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

How very unpatriotic of them. We need to root out the traitors! *points at Knight* he knows their names! grab him.
Jokiest joke.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You're looking like an insane fanboy Efan. Lol.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I haven't been on AG long enough to get bored ya know! But you...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I joined Kongregate five months before AG. However, I never loved the forums over there. I go to Kong to play games... AG3 will encourage me to play more games here.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I joined Kong 1 month after I joined AG. But until november I barely used my AG account. Then I stopped using my Kong one and here I am today! =)

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

i used to be all Kong, but i traded it in for AG last year....wisest decision i evar made

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I have barely used kongregrate at all. I have tried a few games but I did not like their setup as much as I liked AG.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The forums over there are especially bad. I went through a couple threads and it was just all spam. I saw some peoples profile layout and I didn't like it.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

The forums over there are especially bad. I went through a couple threads and it was just all spam. I saw some peoples profile layout and I didn't like it

I agree with you completely, i cannot stand their forums i didnt even go on them more then thrice or so

P.S: W007! KNIGHTHOOD!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Congratulations on reaching knight.
I'm just glad we have very active moderators in the forums.

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

Kongregate is what led me to here actually. Via Gemcraft Chapter 1. This site is much better than Kongregate in my opinion....

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I use kongregate for some games, like Mardek and such, and I have a few e-bros in one of the chats there, which I was a regular in for a while but kinda fizzled D:. It'll never come close to replacing AG though, because I rarely log onto kong and such. Their forums are terrible, but a lot of the chats are actually pretty good.

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

They have live chats? That must have been added recently.

Not that it matters since I've long outgrown live chats. They usually just come down to a ton of annoying spam and penis jokes >_<

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

SEGUE TIME!

Not that it matters since I've long outgrown live chats. They usually just come down to a ton of annoying spam and penis jokes >_<

Which brings us to the next topic...
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Oh noes! Those sites are evil... Chatroulette has more sausages than a hot dog stand D:<

Showing 4771-4785 of 9738